Author Topic: What is the best way  (Read 3458 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
What is the best way
« on: April 10, 2011, 07:31:21 PM »
To get refferals?

I saw many people make more than  direct Rerrals in a day, any trick?

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • NeoSaken Deisgns
    • Email
Re: What is the best way
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 06:01:04 PM »
Well, if this site is really awesome looking, go advertise it somewhere. Especially, i advertise some sites at new buxhosts, coz sometimes when the new buxhost opens, there can be a pretty good bonus to purchase balance. You can leave some ads on the buxhost using this bonus. Im not guarantee tons of referrals, but you'll receive a few of them.

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 06:05:31 PM »
If you follow the rules, you our luck will be better here.

If this site is yours, put it in your signature.

• Feel free to connect with me
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Veteran Paid to Click Member and Affiliate
  • Referrals: 2
    • Ryan's Paid to Click reviews site
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 06:13:21 AM »
I dont know exactly but to give a try specially in case you are interested to join clixzing and build downline. I joined the following campaign.
http://www.magicdownline.co.in

Its a new site offering rotating referral id banner.

Hope for the best.
Lets see.
You can also try ur luck here also.

You know, I just tried signing up under you, first signing up at Clixzing and then filling out the fields at Magic Downline, but each time, I got an error message:

Clixzing.com campaign

Something went wrong during Step 2. Pls. go back and complete Step 2 again.

Click here to go to home page

I am not sure if the site is down or not or if there was a specific way to complete the sign up process, but somebody will have to fix that glitch if the system is to work properly.

• Thank You
  • alightheartedtalk.blogspot
    • A light hearted Talk
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 08:09:44 AM »
Stay active on forums like the one you are in right now. Build up your reputation by posting useful information regularly and starting interesting threads. When you think that you have become popular enough, start a blog of your own, discussing the pros and cons of the various PTC sites. You can get direct referrals in that way. It is a lengthy process but gives the reults.

• PocketChangePTC: Lots of Clicks Daily!
  • Junior
  • Thank You
    • Simple Money Online
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2011, 05:46:37 PM »
For me personally, I am consistently getting various sign ups to my different ptc sites by promoting my one website that has all of my links listed. This is actually giving me great results on traffic exchanges. I am also using some contextually advertising such as adhitz. So far adhitz has been very responsive but it does costs some money. I just use some of my ptc earnings ($5.00 for example) at a time and I receive very targeted clicks to my webpage for about a week so I think it is worth some money here and there. Hope this helps.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 7
    • Paying Sites Review
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2011, 07:21:31 PM »
Stay active on forums like the one you are in right now. Build up your reputation by posting useful information regularly and starting interesting threads. When you think that you have become popular enough, start a blog of your own, discussing the pros and cons of the various PTC sites. You can get direct referrals in that way. It is a lengthy process but gives the reults.
This is a great way quite honestly. Many of the people who use PTCs go to forums like this and post what they think on there and  the more active you are and what you say can get people to trust what you write the more the people visit you. Its backlinking if you know what that is.

For me personally, I am consistently getting various sign ups to my different ptc sites by promoting my one website that has all of my links listed. This is actually giving me great results on traffic exchanges. I am also using some contextually advertising such as adhitz. So far adhitz has been very responsive but it does costs some money. I just use some of my ptc earnings ($5.00 for example) at a time and I receive very targeted clicks to my webpage for about a week so I think it is worth some money here and there. Hope this helps.

I have thought about doing an adhitz campaign but have not yet decided how beneficial it could be. You say you have been using it for a while could you give me some stats that it has helped you of some kind. Like traffic vs sign ups or anything really would be awesome.

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Simple Money Online
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2011, 02:01:45 AM »
This is a great way quite honestly. Many of the people who use PTCs go to forums like this and post what they think on there and  the more active you are and what you say can get people to trust what you write the more the people visit you. Its backlinking if you know what that is.

I have thought about doing an adhitz campaign but have not yet decided how beneficial it could be. You say you have been using it for a while could you give me some stats that it has helped you of some kind. Like traffic vs sign ups or anything really would be awesome.

:) Sure...here are some stats:

I spent a total of $10.00 for Network ads (I used a banner for my site)
$5.00 for site specific ad (I choose clixsense and used my banner)

The $10.00 campaign lasted for 16 days total (set it to $2.00 daily spend) first.
Then about three days later after getting some sign ups (not sure how much but was happy) I did the clixsense site specific ad (it was $0.05/click for $5.00)

I know for a fact (before I started with traffic exchanges) I got 29 opt-ins to my ptc tip and alert list from this campaign. (I was super happy because I never had a list before)

As far as sign ups to ptcs, I can honestly say that I got the most response when I used the clixsense site specific ad. The only way I could estimate my sign ups was to look at the date each person joined during these campaigns (luckily I was not using traffic exchanges yet or any other source of ads, but this is still an estimate)

-Total Sign-ups: 32 sign ups that spreads accross 6 ptc sites

Break down: clixzing (5), pocketchangeptc (11), getbuxtoday (4), schnaapklicks (10), clixsense (1), linkgrand (1)

I think the amount to each program you receive depends on the order of your referral links.

I hope this will help you in your decision...I work all the time so sometimes I just can not use free sources like I want, so adhitz made me pretty happy.  :)

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 7
    • Paying Sites Review
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2011, 02:54:30 AM »
so $10 got all that? Sounds like a good deal and i might actually do it soon.

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Simple Money Online
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2011, 03:20:33 AM »
so $10 got all that? Sounds like a good deal and i might actually do it soon.

Yeah, I wish adhitz had a referral program because I feel like its a great program and it would help people, but they do not right now...maybe one day ;)