Author Topic: TalkPTC Update  (Read 3144 times)

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 34
  • Talk PTC Founder
  • Referrals: 65
TalkPTC Update
« on: February 05, 2009, 05:53:31 PM »
Dear Talk PTC members,

As the new admin of talkptc.com I am about to make some drastic changes to the site. For the past month I have been working with a privately hired programmer to redesign the site and include more features listed below:

1. Daily updates - We now have a news section in the forum where users can contribute by posting any updates from websites and other general ptc news. Please read the rules in the thread first

2. Top 10 GPT - The top 10 gpt will now include any ptc site. If we restrict the ptc sites allowed on the top 10, then we are choosing which sites go on the top 10 and not the users. In order to make the list show what users feel about a site, I want all ptc sites who would like to be on the list to be included. Webmasters and users can request or re-request their sites to be put on the list in the thread on the forum.

3. TalkPTC Toolbar - Since we are now allowing sites which are somewhat suspicious on the top 10 gpt, in a few days we will be releasing the TalkPTC Toolbar which will instantly notify users if they are on a suspicious site or if they are on a site that the TalkPTC staff approve of.

Please bear with us as we make the changes, as we may encounter some temporary bugs on the forum.

Yours truly,
J.C.

im gone again.......
talk to aurora

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 2
    • JennysClixs.info
    • Email
Re: TalkPTC Update
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 06:52:19 AM »
I own JennysClicks.com and would like to be included in the poll for top sites.

Jenny

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 34
  • Talk PTC Founder
  • Referrals: 65
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 07:00:37 AM »
I own JennysClicks.com and would like to be included in the poll for top sites.

Jenny

ok as soon as your site is done let me know and ill add it to the rankings
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 02:36:28 PM »
Dear Talk PTC members,

As the new admin of talkptc.com I am about to make some drastic changes to the site. For the past month I have been working with a privately hired programmer to redesign the site and include more features listed below:

1. Daily updates - We now have a news section in the forum where users can contribute by posting any updates from websites and other general ptc news. Please read the rules in the thread first

2. Top 10 GPT - The top 10 gpt will now include any ptc site. If we restrict the ptc sites allowed on the top 10, then we are choosing which sites go on the top 10 and not the users. In order to make the list show what users feel about a site, I want all ptc sites who would like to be on the list to be included. Webmasters and users can request or re-request their sites to be put on the list in the thread on the forum.

3. TalkPTC Toolbar - Since we are now allowing sites which are somewhat suspicious on the top 10 gpt, in a few days we will be releasing the TalkPTC Toolbar which will instantly notify users if they are on a suspicious site or if they are on a site that the TalkPTC staff approve of.

Please bear with us as we make the changes, as we may encounter some temporary bugs on the forum.

Yours truly,
J.C.

New admin Who are you? what happened to the old admin?

advertise here