Author Topic: Best ways to get referrals?  (Read 7506 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Looking for ways to make a living online
  • Referrals: 0
    • Financial Release
    • Email
Re: Best ways to get referrals?
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2017, 04:00:46 PM »
It does take time an effort to get referrals and its all about the offer. Social media can be good but with the increase in scams people are reluctant to signup up.
Of course forum and blog posting is good, but keep in mind as a long term strategy. If you after a large amount of referrals then your best bet is creating a squeeze page and using solo ads, but of course there is a cost to it and need a good ROI if you are going down this route. Of course building a strong email list will help for multiple offers in the future.

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
    • IndexRotator
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2017, 02:26:50 PM »
Rotators advertising is best in my opinion and you should promote a banner page with all your ref links there. It brings results to me  8) ;)

• Just Another Useless Person
  • Thank You
  • There is no Getting Rich Overnight.
    • Scorewheel
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2018, 01:48:17 PM »
Yes, It is not that easy as you heard.

You can, when you have a presence online. In terms of PTC, the online presence that matters is the Search engines and PTC sites themselves.

Search engines - Blogging is good and work for top rankings for keyword like "PTC site Review".

PTC Sites - Advertise your Website on PTC sites. A website having PTC banners across the site. Advertise on various PTC sites.

Don't advertise your blog on PTC sites. It is bad for SEO. Keep both separately.

Behind the Screen.
  • Investments - Hosting, PTC advertising, domains.
  • Blogging is hard at the beginning.
  • SEO is not that hard, but irritating.
  • No instant result, long process.

Posting on forums for referrals is not profitable because many forum members are already PTC members or they are not interested in new PTC sites.

• Spammer
  • Junior
  • Thank You
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2018, 09:13:48 PM »
Rotators advertising is best in my opinion and you should promote a banner page with all your ref links there. It brings results to me  8) ;)
What is rotators advertising?

• 15 yrs. online
  • Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
  • I Can Help
    • Click Boost
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2022, 02:29:48 PM »
What is rotators advertising?
Rotator advertising is when a bunch of members join together to advertise a page with a script that rotates their individual referral links for a money making website (or websites) and then they all promote the same page.

However, my thinking is the best way of all is to forget about getting referrals and put all your effort into being successful in whatever website you want to promote so you can prove that it really works. Then you can build a simple web page to advertise that proof to those who have the potential to join, such as https://OhYesYouCan.club