Author Topic: Web Developer  (Read 3820 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Web Developer
« on: December 06, 2015, 11:54:39 PM »
Hello, here I go with my little story.I'm a web developer, as the title says, so what I want, I want to work, build projects etc.Fine, until now, I want to build a custom PTC script.I studied the online market to see the prices, the features, great scripts are already built.Ok, but wait a little bit, I want to build a custom PTC script with nice features, most of the features offered by the other scripts at a very cheap price with no license agreement. clean code, PHP used for back-end, powerfull framework and so on.What is the opinion of the "people", "we don't need it".

I know that there are so many people that simply don't have that amount of money to buy their "own" PTC script, so here I come, I offer a powerfull PTC script at a very cheap price, nice features and support ( custom features, no more than 10$ per feature, so a feature can cost 3$, other features 5$, but no more than 10$)

So, I am asking, there are some people here with big dreams but not so much money?

The script is not built, is just an idea, I am planning and I wait for some possible customers.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 12:16:50 AM by Catalonian »

• Thank You
    • Email
Re: Web Developer
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 08:46:45 PM »
Hi. There are a lot of developers who offer scripts and design about the PTC scripts. If you are interesting working or having a script we can talk.

Sent from my M-PPxS501 using Tapatalk

• BlockGators
  • Junior
  • Thank You
  • Buy BGA Tokens from the waves.exchange
    • BlockGators Army
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2020, 12:29:50 AM »
I am looking for a web developer to install custom features to my script. I need social media login as of now.

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 1
    • BestChange
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2020, 08:56:42 PM »
You already have two interested in custom templates for ptc scripts.

Welcome aboard...

advertise here