Author Topic: Having Some Fun  (Read 2761 times)

• SEO & Website Development
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 3
  • Referrals: 4
    • Email
Having Some Fun
« on: March 08, 2016, 07:55:27 PM »
I paid $0.95 for a premium membership on Freecashclix. Apparently PTP rates are $.10. I already have had over 100 clicks today alone.  ::goodboy Let's see how long till I get suspended or something :laugh: I should have upgraded first.

Here is my progress for standard:

I will post an after photo. Assuming I get paid! :-bd
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 08:22:25 PM by ptcxyz »

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 0
    • Attn : My Muslim Friends > Don't Forget ALLAH
Re: Having Some Fun
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 07:00:50 AM »
Good luck & all the best.....  ;)

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 11:24:22 PM »
Good luck & all the best.....  ;)

Thanks, to bad the admin is using his personal Paypal Account. I cash out at $0.11 and got nothing because of the fee. He is from Croatia so the fee for personal accounts there is probably $0.50. No matter, I'll wait till I earn my dollar back.
::bang

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2016, 07:30:14 PM »
actually its a good site if your using the ptp coz its using the only script that will give you 100% valid ptp hits   ;D
keep an eye on the terms,  sooner or later he will add a ptp approved list or only let you cashout if you get x amount of refs

you got to pay the fees coz he sent the money as a purchase.   if he had sent the money as a gift there would be no fees but his paypal would sooner or later be frozen.   unfortunately it also means he can chargeback if he changes his mind   =:))
will take you a while to get back your $1 coz even if you cashout at $1 paypal would charge you about half in fees
paypal sux since they removed most of the masspay   :'(

have fun and good luck 

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2016, 01:23:51 AM »
actually its a good site if your using the ptp coz its using the only script that will give you 100% valid ptp hits   ;D
keep an eye on the terms,  sooner or later he will add a ptp approved list or only let you cashout if you get x amount of refs

you got to pay the fees coz he sent the money as a purchase.   if he had sent the money as a gift there would be no fees but his paypal would sooner or later be frozen.   unfortunately it also means he can chargeback if he changes his mind   =:))
will take you a while to get back your $1 coz even if you cashout at $1 paypal would charge you about half in fees
paypal sux since they removed most of the masspay   :'(

have fun and good luck

Yeah I also told him that if, and when he does get a business account. If he tries transferring from his personal to his business that they will automatically freeze both accounts in an attempt to stop money laundering.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2016, 04:29:51 PM »
Needless to say Mr. Darko Ruined my fun... :'(