Author Topic: New Crowdfunding Project WasZupp  (Read 1142 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
New Crowdfunding Project WasZupp
« on: August 31, 2017, 11:57:40 PM »
WasZupp Crowdfunding Launching Soon

$35 Leverages into Millions in a Fully Automated System

This new Crowdfunding Opportunity will be raising $1 Billion that will be donated to Cancer Research.   This project will be huge.

A one time $35 Donation will place you in a 3x8 Graduated Step Up Matrix.  This is not your typical forced matrix.  You receive donations from up to 8 levels simultaneously.  The system is fully automated.  You only send a one time $35 donation.  The system will automatically open up the upper levels in the matrix with your earnings.  This is 100% automated without you lifting a finger.

Watch the Video Presentation of WasZupp Crowdfunding...

This will be huge...

200,000 members will be placed after our team around the 15th of September.

COMPENSATION PLAN

Your one time $35 donation places you in Level 1 of a 3x8 Graduated Step Up Matrix.  Your earnings are fully automated and sent to your Bitcoin Wallet.

Take a look at the earnings you keep on each level...

Level 1: You keep $25
Level 2: You keep $292
Level 3: You keep $1710
Level 4: You keep $45,000
Level 5: You keep $1,017,000

I am not even showing you the earnings in Levels 6-8 as it will just blow your mind away!

TEAM BUILD

We are doing a Team Build for WasZupp Crowdfunding.  Each member in the Team Build will receive 3 referrals in Time Stamp order.  Your position will be Time Stamped as soon as you fill out our Team Build Form.
Once you have joined and paid you will be placed on a list to receive 3 referrals members that join after you.  In turn each member will receive referrals advance through the levels.

You will need $35 in Bitcoin to join WasZupp Crowdfunding.  Please allow a few extra dollars to cover bitcoin mining fees.

JOIN THE TEAM BUILD
Sponsor : Kamil Kayahan
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf82WUxMbCNPqeAiSSJ1egINDnoZy6wwPPoeR5oNnFK_9aAJA/viewform

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: New Crowdfunding Project WasZupp
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 09:52:15 PM »
I reeived an email from leader.

Hello Team.

I have an important update that you need to read...

I just received a telephone call a few minutes ago that I have permission to bring in our team with the leaders.  This means that you come in early.  Actually you come in very early.  I will begin to send the signup links on or around Sept 7.  You will need to pay your $35 very shortly after I send you the link.  Our team will be fully placed before the public launch on Oct 1.

Since we have a team build and placing 3 under 3 I will not tolerate free members.  I know this sounds a little harsh but free or inactive members just messes up a team build structure.  Everyone in this team build must create their account and pay the $35 one time fee.  Anyone failing to purchase their position will be removed from my invite list into future opportunities.

I do understand that circumstances do happen and perhaps some members will not be able to join WasZupp.  Please send me an email if you wish to drop out of the Team Build.  I will then remove your name from the Team Build List.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Michael
WasZupp Team Build

hurry JOIN THE TEAM BUILD
Sponsor : Kamil Kayahan
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf82WUxMbCNPqeAiSSJ1egINDnoZy6wwPPoeR5oNnFK_9aAJA/viewform

advertise here