Author Topic: Neobux Deal - Potential to score big!  (Read 2355 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Neobux Deal - Potential to score big!
« on: December 12, 2017, 10:10:31 PM »
So I've decided to create my own deal for Neobux. This one is gonna be a little bit different then any other deal I've seen out there so far since the more active you are, the more you are rewarded. And not only on an individual level but as a group as well.

Let me break it down for you:

Clicking
First of all you will earn by doing the regular clicking. This reward will be 25% of the commission I make from your clicks.

Improving your %
I have a system in place that could land you an additional 25%. In order for this to happen, my entire downline need to work together towards that common goal. The more people in my downline, the easier it will be to achieve this. You will be working together and try to beat the number of clicks I get from my RRs. The % that you earn will be based on the % of clicks made from DRs in relation to the total number of clicks by referrals.

Example: 10 DR click a total of 40 ads. 100 RR click a total of 80 ads. Total number of clicks is 120 and DR part of that is 33,33%. This means that the amount of money you get in return for your activity is 33,33%.
This is how it works until you reach the cap of 50% refback. But keep in mind that no matter how this turns out, you are always guaranteed at least 25%. As you see, the more people in my downline and the more ads you click, the higher your earnings will be.

Lottery
Now, only 50% is kinda low as well, that's why I'm throwing a lottery into the mix as well. 20% of the total clicks commission I get from my downline will make up the jackpot of the month. The more people and clicks, the higher the jackpot is gonna be. It will be spread out evenly between 10 lucky winner.
Example: 50 DR click a total of 200 ads a day, 20% of which will be in the jackpot. My current commission (as Golden member) is $0.005/click which means that the monthly jackpot, on a 30 day month, will be $6. This will as said be distributed between 10 lucky winners meaning a bonus of $0.60 if you win.
As with everything else in my deal, the more people involved, the higher the rewards. Imagine 200 DR instead, the jackpot would then be $24 and your payout would be $2.40.

But in order to be in the lotter you need to click your ads. 1 clicked ad = 1 ticket to the lottery. The more you click, the higher your chances are to win.

Recruiting bonus
You can earn an additional $0.10 by recruiting someone to this team. That someone needs to tell me the username of the person who recruited him/her. After that someone has clicked the first 100 ads, the recruiter will get the $0.10 bonus. There is no limit at all to this bonus meaning that if you recruit 100 people to this project, you will get a $10 bonus!

So to sum things up:
1. You are guaranteed 25% of my commission from your clicks.
2. By working as a team and "competing" against my RRs you will be able to earn an additional 25%.
3. By clicking ads you get tickets to the lottery that pays a big bonus to 10 lucky people in my downline.
4. Recruiting people to this project could earn you an unlimited bonus amount.

Some notes to keep in mind:

* Only the commissionable clicks that you make will be counted towards any one the earning opportunities.

* I have 0 tolerance for cheaters. If I discover that you are somehow cheating in any way, I will remove you both from this project and from my downline immediately and all your accumulated earnings will be lost.

* The lotter will be made on the 1st of every month and the winners will be notified the same day.

* All payments will be made monthly and manually meaning it could take up to 1 week before you get the earnings from the previous month.

* I will not pay any less then $1. If your earnings are less then that, they will simply be carried over to the next month. You will not lose anything.

* You are responsible for any fees in relation to the transactions.

* Your money will be sent to a payment processor of your choice. You can only make this decission ones unless something unforseen happens like technical difficulties or a change in policies.

* I currently pay to Skrill, Payza and PayPal.

* Being inactive for 30 days or more will result in a termination of this deal and any accumulated money that hasn't already been paid will be lost. If you know that you may be away for some time, please notify me beforehand and you won't risk termination of this deal.

* Being inactive during the first 72 hours after registering will result in a termination of this deal.

* If Neobux would, for any reason, deny me a payment, I will not be able to pay you any accumulated earnings.

Joining this project

To join this project, please register a new account on neobux using my referral link below. When that is done, you need to send me a PM here or email me on ptcerru9107@gmail.com with the following information:
1. The username you used to register at Neobux
2. The payment processor of your choice and relevant information for me to complete a transaction
3. If you want any updates and/or notifications, please provide a valid email address.

My referral link

https://www.neobux.com/?r=erru9107

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 11:00:21 PM by erru9107 »