Author Topic: Maximize Your Paid to Promote Pages  (Read 4997 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Maximize Your Paid to Promote Pages
« on: June 15, 2009, 03:54:04 AM »
Hi guys. As promised, I will give out some tips to maximize our earnings in PTP, PTC, etc.

Here I will give out some points to remember when using PTPs.

You could also add up some tips.  ;D

TIP 1:
When promoting a PTP page, let's say your promoting Donkeymails in Whaleofaptc and you are a standard member in Donkeymails DO NOT assign credits to all the options for advertising (i.e. Paid to Click, Paid to Read Ads, etc). This is to prevent double viewing of the user and wasting precious credits.  ;)

TIP 2:
If your promoting Donkeymails in another site(aside from Whaleofaptc), always check the statistics of Donkeymails PTP. If the your percent valid clicks goes down significantly, retract credits from any of the two sites. It's probable that users are members for both site and are viewing the PTP page twice in their computer.

That's all for today.  ;D

edit: ref links removed
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 08:59:50 AM by Aurora »

• Thank You
Project Banner
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 07:32:11 PM »
Does anyone here know the exact number of members?

Is donkeymails common to all members of talkptc?

I also need another website to promote donkeymails and would be common to all talkptc members.

I have a plan to increase PTP clicks for donkeymails at a lowest possible cost.

I need EVERYONE's participation in this project, I also need some input to complete the plan.

Admin I need your help.

I hope everyone would help.

• Thank You
Maximize Your Paid to Promote Pages
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 02:50:05 AM »
TIP 3:
Putting up banners is a great way to gain credits for Donkeymails PTP. However, most, if not all, banner credits are wasted. Why? Because they just rotate and no one is actively clicking on them.

Join me in this project to maximize our purchased banner credits. I need some people:

1. Banner designer
2. Everyone who has a Donkeymail account and Whaleofaptc account. If you don't have one click here( Donkeymails, Whaleofaptc)

This is a dry run. Other websites will be added(like earn easy cash).

A community like this will eventually earn more than an individual.

TIP 4:
Featured ads, like banner credits also rotate without receiving clicks most of the time. If you are a talkptc member just put in your ad the word TPTC, we will click on it, you receive credit. We refresh the page until we get the another ad with TPTC, click on it, another one receives credit. Doing this, for half an hour will eventually allow donkeymails members to increase their revenue. It's a GIVE and TAKE relationship between all TalkPTC members. And remember, we are using featured ads credits, which costs much less than PTC credits, right?  ;) If you buy specials, you'll get even more credits at a lower price. ;D

Example:
If you buy a special (from another site NOT donkeymails) for a dollar or so, and you get around 50,000 featured ad credits, 50000 banner credits, etc. You assign 2,000 credits to your featured ads. 2000 TalkPTC members saw your ad and clicked on it. You get $0.525 (based on a country with 350 CPM and standard member). Do this for 4 days and you get $2.1! A 100% revenue! Remember you still have 42,000 featured ad credits. ;)

That's the power of helping each other in this community.  ;D
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 03:09:43 AM by astrocsc »

• Thank You
Re: Maximize Your Paid to Promote Pages
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 02:05:22 PM »
Tips are useful to everybody.

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 02:47:21 PM »
Do not register under Whaleofaptc. Site is down. No contact from owner. My sincere apologies for promoting.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 1
    • Email
Re: Project Banner
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2009, 03:31:23 PM »

Is free low enough  ;)

There are lots of ptr sites that offer free upgrade with free monthly ads. Most sites require you to click certain amount (50-100) of ads to keep the upgrade. If the site allows multiple clicking 100 clicks with Firefox takes just a few minutes.

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2009, 06:38:02 PM »
I don´t know what you are talking about.
None of the sites I click allows multiple clicks.
Firefox makes easier multiple clicks from different sites.

What ptc you know that allows multiple clicking?

Maybe I didn´t get it.

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 01:34:59 AM »

Is free low enough  ;)

There are lots of ptr sites that offer free upgrade with free monthly ads. Most sites require you to click certain amount (50-100) of ads to keep the upgrade. If the site allows multiple clicking 100 clicks with Firefox takes just a few minutes.

Check out my 4th tip, free IS enough ;). We will not be having multiple clicks, instead, if members of talkptc has a featured ad for donkeymails-ptp, let's say in eecash, an acronym of "TPTC" would alert other talkptc members using eecash to click on that ad, resulting to individual clicks. I'll make a diagram for you, i'll post it in a while.

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2009, 02:56:34 AM »

Is free low enough  ;)

Check out my 4th tip, free IS enough ;). We will not be having multiple clicks, instead, if members of talkptc has a featured ad for donkeymails-ptp, let's say in eecash, an acronym of "TPTC" would alert other talkptc members using eecash to click on that ad, resulting to individual clicks. I'll make a diagram for you, i'll post it in a while.

The Whale is back and running ;D
Here's the link to the diagram, Click here

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 1
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2009, 02:04:18 PM »
What ptc you know that allows multiple clicking?

No ptc, was talking about ptr sites that have both paid mails and ptc banners.

advertise here