Author Topic: Maximize Your Paid to Promote Pages  (Read 4999 times)

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
Re: Project Banner
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2009, 05:19:43 AM »
...let's say in eecash, an acronym of "TPTC" would alert other talkptc members using eecash to click on that ad, resulting to individual clicks...

Thanks for using me as an example, i take it as a compliment.  One comment, on EarnEasyCash most of the ads are Surf Ads so the user doesn't see the title of the ad.  I suppose the title alert wouldn't work. 

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Teamwork
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2009, 06:09:23 PM »
TIP 5:
Teamwork. That is the word for the day. Most clickers think that they need a lot of PTC, PTR, PTP, and other PTs, clicking for their own profit. But the truth is, you only need two. Just think, how many sites are you maintaining? 1? 2? 10? 100? I don't know about you, but clicking is very tiring and time consuming. You might get carpal tunnel syndrome, no joke.

How about this?
Thousands of people clicking on your donkey ptp banner ads?
Let's say 3000 people did and all are valid clicks.. 
3000 x 0.3 5x 0.00075 That is equal to 0.7875! You won't get that from any PTC, right?
 And you're just a free member, right?

If you are interested in this system, just PM me your preferred site for advertising and I will add you to my list, all this is for free. One thing I ask is of you, is to help other people profit. :)

We will start when we get 1000. If you do know others with donkeymails send them to this topic, so that they will understand the concept. Thank you.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 06:16:47 PM by astrocsc »

• Thank You
Re: Maximize Your Paid to Promote Pages
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2009, 12:01:50 AM »
lol, That's the birth of a ptp mafia XD

Since it's not against any rule (every visit is legit) I think it's ok... Maybe I'll give it a try someday (when I have enouth time ^^)

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2009, 03:01:11 PM »
lol, That's the birth of a ptp mafia XD

Since it's not against any rule (every visit is legit) I think it's ok... Maybe I'll give it a try someday (when I have enouth time ^^)

Ye'y! You're the first one in TalkPTC who appreciated the idea and made a reply. Hope you'll be in the team.   ;D You could help me find more people if you want to, thanks in advance. :) You could add me up in YM, the same username I use here. Again, many thanks. :)

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2009, 08:22:53 AM »
Hmm these tips are very useful.

edit; spam removed
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 08:25:42 AM by Aurora »

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
    • destinyclix
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2009, 12:38:03 PM »
I think Its better to advertise your ptp link in ptr sites. You can use your point earnings to redeem them for promoting ptp link. You can cheap ptp advertisements at x-mails.biz. You can purchase targeted cheap ptp advertising.

• Thank You
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2009, 05:25:53 PM »
I think Its better to advertise your ptp link in ptr sites. You can use your point earnings to redeem them for promoting ptp link. You can cheap ptp advertisements at x-mails.biz. You can purchase targeted cheap ptp advertising.

Well, the whole idea is to get members to actively click on banner ads, which are way cheaper than PTR.

I've checked x-mails.biz, it does have low rates but if you would look in donkeymails Promo PTP in the Statistics option. Its Valids% is only 76%.

• Thank You
    • destinyclix
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2009, 09:07:56 PM »

Well, the whole idea is to get members to actively click on banner ads, which are way cheaper than PTR.

I've checked x-mails.biz, it does have low rates but if you would look in donkeymails Promo PTP in the Statistics option. Its Valids% is only 76%.
Valid rate depends on how many site a member promoting their ptp links? Its not necessary that a promoter only promoting in a single site. I count every site whose valid ptp rate more than 60% is good.

• Thank You
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2009, 11:15:39 PM »

Valid rate depends on how many site a member promoting their ptp links? Its not necessary that a promoter only promoting in a single site. I count every site whose valid ptp rate more than 60% is good.

Valid rates is how many of your advertised PTP page are actually credited to you.

• Thank You
    • destinyclix
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2009, 11:35:43 AM »

Valid rates is how many of your advertised PTP page are actually credited to you.

I know that. For example, I am advertising my ptp page at 5 sites. for example 6 members are common in all 5 sites. They all are active. Each site have 30 active clicker. That means I will receive 150 click in my ptp link. Now 5 members are common. Thats means in 30 clicks their will be only 5 click only valid. Thats means in 180 clicks their will be 155 valid click. So percentage is 82% approx. This is just example of 5 site.

advertise here