Author Topic: Maximize Your Paid to Promote Pages  (Read 4998 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Maximize Your Paid to Promote Pages
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2009, 03:19:09 PM »
I think Its better to advertise your ptp link in ptr sites. You can use your point earnings to redeem them for promoting ptp link. You can cheap ptp advertisements at x-mails.biz. You can purchase targeted cheap ptp advertising.

Well, the whole idea is to get members to actively click on banner ads, which are way cheaper than PTR.

I've checked x-mails.biz, it does have low rates but if you would look in donkeymails Promo PTP in the Statistics option. Its Valids% is only 76%.
Valid rate depends on how many site a member promoting their ptp links? Its not necessary that a promoter only promoting in a single site. I count every site whose valid ptp rate more than 60% is good.

Valid rates is how many of your advertised PTP page are actually credited to you.

I know that. For example, I am advertising my ptp page at 5 sites. for example 6 members are common in all 5 sites. They all are active. Each site have 30 active clicker. That means I will receive 150 click in my ptp link. Now 5 members are common. Thats means in 30 clicks their will be only 5 click only valid. Thats means in 180 clicks their will be 155 valid click. So percentage is 82% approx. This is just example of 5 site.

I know that too, it's written in my tips, but that's not the point why I wrote these tips. I'm not trying to get a lot of sites, but a lot of clickers in one site. Please read the whole thing again.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
    • destinyclix
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2009, 06:36:49 AM »
I think Its better to advertise your ptp link in ptr sites. You can use your point earnings to redeem them for promoting ptp link. You can cheap ptp advertisements at x-mails.biz. You can purchase targeted cheap ptp advertising.

Well, the whole idea is to get members to actively click on banner ads, which are way cheaper than PTR.

I've checked x-mails.biz, it does have low rates but if you would look in donkeymails Promo PTP in the Statistics option. Its Valids% is only 76%.
Valid rate depends on how many site a member promoting their ptp links? Its not necessary that a promoter only promoting in a single site. I count every site whose valid ptp rate more than 60% is good.

Valid rates is how many of your advertised PTP page are actually credited to you.

I know that. For example, I am advertising my ptp page at 5 sites. for example 6 members are common in all 5 sites. They all are active. Each site have 30 active clicker. That means I will receive 150 click in my ptp link. Now 5 members are common. Thats means in 30 clicks their will be only 5 click only valid. Thats means in 180 clicks their will be 155 valid click. So percentage is 82% approx. This is just example of 5 site.

I know that too, it's written in my tips, but that's not the point why I wrote these tips. I'm not trying to get a lot of sites, but a lot of clickers in one site. Please read the whole thing again.

then try worldwide-cash. They have lots of clicker but you will get 60% valid hit. Mostly from tier4.

• Thank You
  • alightheartedtalk.blogspot
  • Referrals: 0
    • A light hearted Talk
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2011, 01:18:55 PM »
I wonder how people promote pages for such low returns!