Author Topic: dedicated server hosting with fast setup?  (Read 975 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
dedicated server hosting with fast setup?
« on: August 07, 2023, 09:48:33 AM »
Requirements: 1 TB HD; band of 1 Gbps, 24 GB RAM, 24/7 tech support.
And I wanted to ask your help to one that is reliable, and have an affordable price.
I'd be very grateful for the feedbacks and reviews on GTHost.com server hosting solutions. Any suggestions please?

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
Re: dedicated server hosting with fast setup?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2023, 10:05:22 AM »
Excellent and timely tech support, very affordable. The most impressive aspect of GTHost.com server hosting provider is the reaction time for technical queries. 
Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2023, 12:50:36 PM »
Incredible amount of disk space, bandwidth and benefits as no other host. And they always try to do their best. Love these guys.
I am lucky to have chosen GTHost.com dedicated hosting service - these guys know how to keep everything working and running efficiently.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2023, 06:34:17 AM »
USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle. Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris. Give GTHost.com dedicated hosting a try. They have impressed a lot of people in the last two years. Me included.

advertise here