Author Topic: USA server hosting?  (Read 1499 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
USA server hosting?
« on: November 03, 2023, 06:03:54 AM »
I was recommend to check GTHost.com and NetShop-isp.com.cy as good server hosting in the USA.
Are they good options or I should continue my searching? What host is better? Why?

• Thank You
Re: USA server hosting?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2023, 08:16:57 AM »
Moved to this host after poor service and can say that NetShop-isp.com.cy is the best dedicated server host I've ever used before.
Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2023, 08:58:09 AM »
Don't look any further just go for GTHost.com dedicated server hosting and you'll be happy.
Never be stuck with a server issue when you have access to the 24/7 customer service which helps you get service when you need. 

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2023, 09:37:32 AM »
FREE setup of dedicated instant servers ensures you can have your site up and running quickly without adjustments to your budget. 
For just $5/day you can enjoy the full experience of GTHost.com instant servers then, once your trial is over, you’ll have the option to choose a different trial or to start a contract.