Author Topic: Join Ryan's Clixsense team on Talk PTC  (Read 3941 times)

• Feel free to connect with me
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
  • Veteran Paid to Click Member and Affiliate
  • Referrals: 2
    • Ryan's Paid to Click reviews site
Join Ryan's Clixsense team on Talk PTC
« on: December 28, 2011, 08:20:04 AM »
Hey everyone, I think I would be interested in starting a team at Clixsense.  I've been using Clixsense for over a year now, and have been wanting to create my a network myself for some time now, and so I think I will go ahead and offer it to you all.  Clixsense has been around for a while and is one of the most popular paid to click sites online and does come with a downline system (you do have to upgrade to "premium" to take advantage of it of course as free members only benefit from their first tier referrals).

Clixsense features and benefits (as a free member):
  • Click rates: Ads are worth anywhere between $.001 and $.01 on average (varies by timer length)
    - The number of ads to click on each day varies, though there are usually up to 10 ads to click each day
    - They pay out via check, alert pay and/or paypal (your choice)
    - No referral limit
    - Earn $2 per upgraded member and 10% commissions off of their purchases (for example, buying advertising including ptc ads and clixgrid ad campaigns). 
    - $10 minimum cashout ($8 for premium members)
    - Earn between $.0002 and $.004 per referral click (between $.0004 and $.008 as premium members)
  • minimum payout: $10 (via paypal, check, alertpay or liberty reserve). $100 minimum payout if you opt to get paid by check outside the US, Mexico, or Canada.  They pay out weekly if you use paypal, alertpay or liberty reserve, and they pay out once per month if you opt to get paid by check
Benefits for upgrading to "premium":
  • - More ads to click on, on average, plus upt to 100 "welcome" ads to you can click on (not really sure how that works since I am currently a "free" member, but it does mean more ads to view of course)
  • - More chances to win money with the clixgrid game (free members only get 25 chances per day, whereas paid members get 50 chances per day).  The clixgrid game is an exclusive feature that Clixsense has where you can view ads for a chance to win up to $5.  Most of the time, you probably won't win anything (at least in my experience), but obviously, the more chances to win, the better if you are serious about earning extra cash this way).
  • -  Comes with a 7 level downline system with full benefits.  This feature can be very useful to have if you have a decent ammount in your network and at least some of them are getting active referrals too, because as an upgraded member, you can benefit from the extra referrals in the network
  • Better referral click rates (up to $.008 per referral click, depending on which ads ads they view)
  • Earn $.25 bonuses for referrals that earn at least $1 worth of clicks
  • Earn $2 per upgraded referral (direct referrals) and additional $1 per upgraded referrals on levels 2-7 (huge earnings are possible this way if you manage to get lots of upgraded referrals in your network of course).  Note: free members only earn on direct referrals' upgrades
  • The membership fee is a mere $14.95 per year (which is a pretty good deal in comparison to many similar paid to click sites out there where you have to pay on a monthly basis).  If you can afford it, I do recommend this.

Advertising benefits - in case if you are thinking about advertising there
- plenty of ad packages to choose from, starting at $2.40 for 1000 ad credits (with discounted prices for more expensive ad packages too). 
- You can also post your ad(s) on the Clixgrid game for unlimited hits for a mere $15 per month.  This can be a good alternative to the traditional paid to click ads if you want to promote your links for without having to invest lots of money for ptc ads (naturally, some programs will convert better than others with paid to click ad credits).  Little secret: this can be a powerful way to get some easy referrals for any other ptc site you use and possibly paid to read sites, downline builders, safelists, and traffic exchanges too.  For a little testiomony, I've been promoting Clicksia this way (started it at the beginning of this month) and already gotten at least 20 referrals myself at Clicksia, which is pretty good. 

How this team works:
1) You can join under me. Either you can pm me or join directly.  My ref link is at http://www.clixsense.com/?2579831.  I don't care if you join as a free member or paid member (though you will need to upgrade if you are planning to take advantage of their downline system, which can be useful if some of your referrals are referring new members as well).

2) I will offer a 5x7 forced matrix.  When you join post your clixsense screen name and referral link, and I will add it here. 

3) Choose someone to join under.  I will take a democratic approach on who you sign up under, though we should try to keep it even, so if somone has at least 5 referrals, you should choose someone in their networks (this will help ensure everyone gets referrals).  By the way, I would like to encourage you to help promote Clixsense (i.e. buying advertising, inviting friends, starting threads here at talkptc (such as in the referral deals section).  I would love to help you to get easy referrals, but I can only do so much in my own strenth, plus I am still a learner when it comes to promoting downline systems, and so we should work together to promote for best results. 

4) Be sure to help spread the word about this thread to help boost the hits to our links.
5) New refback program (talkptc members only): earn 25% ref back off of what I earn from your clicks at Clixsense (let me know if you are interested and I will track your clicks otherwise this feature won't apply), so if I earned $1 from your clicks, I will pay you $.25 via alertpay or paypal (note: I will need your pp or ap email address so that I will know where to send your share of the earnings).  Also, since I am now premium member (by the way, I do encourage you all to upgrade to premium if you can if you want to get more out of clixsense), I will also be offering to split my commissions (50% of what I earn) with you all whenever you refer members that upgrade or buy advertising.    The idea of this is to encourage you all to be active at Clixsense. 
Rules:
- please be active.  If you are inactive for more than a month, I will remove your referral link from this thread (btw, Clixsense does suspend accounts that are inactive for more than 90 days).  I won't expect you to click every single day, but if you can do it at least once or twice a week minimum, we will all be happy.  It is for your benefit too, because, you do have to view ads to get paid and no I can't click on the ads for you even if I wanted to.
- it is up to you on whether or not if you want to upgrade or not, though as more people join via this thread, you might consider upgrading at some point.
- Concerning the refback program, these rules will apply:
1) you will need to let me know if you want to take advantage of the refback program and I will need to know your screen name, and pp or ap email address so that I can pay you your share of what I earn from your clicks.
2) Payments will be paid at the end of each month
3) I will set a $.50 minimum threshold (for you to earn).  By the way, you can earn $1 quickly if you upgrade to premium as they do give you 100 extra ads to click on (all worth $.01 and $.02 per click) as I found out when I upgraded.
4) I will only pay you your share of the earnings for the times you are active.  For example, if you decide to take a month off from clicking, then I won't owe you any money for that month.
5) You must be under either my network or one of my downline's networks to qualify.

Update: this thread will actually be divided into 2 teams: my team and PayingSitesReview (Talkptc team), so you can choose which team to join (though we should try to keep the teams even so that everyone has referrals in their networks).

My team so far:
1) Me (Ryan) http://www.clixsense.com/?2579831
2) PayingSitesReview http://www.clixsense.com/?3051930&TalkPTC-Team

First level:

1) Whodat6110 (Jerry) at
http://www.clixsense.com/?3932308
2) amila hemachandra (amiladash) at
http://www.clixsense.com/?3942742
3) fabiangalindo at http://www.clixsense.com/?4024285

Level 2:
1. Chouru (Anthony) (referred by Whodat6110)
http://www.clixsense.com/?4055200

Level 3:
1. Aurimas Zvirblys (mokinys98) - referred by Chouru
http://www.clixsense.com/?4113037
Plenty of slots available left.

Promotion tips - need some referrals?  here are some promotion tips below that have helped me alot:
- advertise your referral link on other ptc sites.  This is probably the easiest way to get referrals.  Sure, it will cost you some of your money, but it does mean extra hits for your link and potiential sign ups.  By ther way, in case if you guys haven't noticed, I've been doing an ad campaign using the Clixgrid system to promote my referral link for Donkey Mails (joined via the referral team thread for Donkeymails) and last I checked I already have about 49 referrals in my network already (including 46 first level referrals and 3 2nd level referrals).  By the way, Bux 4 Cash, Neobux, and Clicksia seem to be popular for people promoting Clixsense (I've seen lots of ads for them at those sites). 
- Using the "invite a friend" tool that you can use.  If you know people that might like what Clixsense has to offer, be sure to send them email invites, and if you are lucky, they just might join under you.
- Post ads on your website/blog if you have one (btw, you can actually build a website for really cheap at Global Domains International, which you can join at www.website.ws/ryansjones)
- Post your referral link in your signature file
- Create a facebook page on facebook

« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 05:53:51 AM by ryansjones »

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Join Ryan's Clixsense team on Talk PTC
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 05:22:00 AM »
I'd Like to Join, Sounds Like you've got the Right Idea. I did have a couple Questions though, I'll PM you later.

• Junior
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2012, 07:53:55 AM »
I just Signed Up!  :-bd

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 7
    • Paying Sites Review
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2012, 08:20:20 AM »
You join under ryan?

• Junior
  • Thank You
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2012, 08:36:22 PM »
yes

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 7
    • Paying Sites Review
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2012, 09:10:09 PM »
Awesome!

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2012, 07:02:00 AM »
yes

Welcome to my team.  I just added your referral link information to this page.  This way, people can join under you if they choose.  Of course, we should work together to build up our networks.  By the way, I am currently planning to do an banner ad campaign next week here on Talkptc to help promote Clixsense, which should help get some extra referrals. 

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 07:40:56 PM »
Just added a new refback feature for this team (to encourage you to be active of course)

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2012, 04:16:04 PM »
I will join your team, do you want me to sign up under you or one of your referrals?

• Thank You
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2012, 08:20:56 AM »
I will join your team, do you want me to sign up under you or one of your referrals?

You could join under one of my referrals if you want.  I know that some of them would like some referrals in their networks (especially whodat6110). 

advertise here