Author Topic: EpicPTC - EpicPTC.com  (Read 1843 times)

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
EpicPTC - EpicPTC.com
« on: September 07, 2011, 02:06:18 AM »
Hello everyone!

It looks bad that I have a noob post count and already posting my site here... but I do plan on sticking around and contributing to the community, just stating that first!   ;D

Anyways, EpicPTC has just entered the scene!  We offer a low minimum payout at just $2.00 and offer $0.01cent per click!  (If you are just a regular member)  We offer 3 levels of referral commissions - 90/60/30 percent.  We also have 4 levels of membership which will allow you to earn even more!

Website owners can advertise for as low as $1.00 for 2,200 clicks!  Or you could get 1 Million Banner Views for just $3.00! 

This is our first PTC site to open, but we have been in the online business industry for about 3 years now.  We will not be popping up and disappearing when/if hard times arise.  We have learned that sticking it out for the users is most important in all situations.  If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us and you will get a response shortly.

Anyways, what are you waiting for!?  Head on over to EpicPTC.com and help us help you earn even more from your PTC campaigns!

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
Re: EpicPTC - EpicPTC.com
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 10:32:11 PM »
*NEW STARTING TODAY*

The first 50 members of EpicPTC will be given a 1 month subscription of Level 1 Membership for free!  This will not happen instant - so please wait at least 12 hours after registering to become upgraded.  I will be here for the next few hours and later on tonight - so it should be fairly short if done then.

We are a new site, just starting up, so we welcome everyone to come and join!  We will be making many changes during the next few weeks to make the place feel a bit more unique.  Thank you all for the support!

• :p
  • Thank You
    • Daily PTC Worker
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 11:18:00 PM »
Good luck with your website but i think first you need a logo.Like this one : :)

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 11:47:59 PM »
Good luck with your website but i think first you need a logo.Like this one : :)

Thank you!  We are working on all the design work now!  Trying to figure out a good color scheme to go with and what the logo should actually look like!  I'll post an update when the site is updated with graphics!

Thanks again!

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2011, 09:50:49 PM »
We have updated the script/coding of our website!  It will be much more stable in the long run and the design will be looking much very soon!  We have added one launch special and updated the prices for our membership packages and advertising rates.

Also - first 50 users will be receiving Level 1 Membership for 1 month FREE!

Click here to check it out.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 09:58:02 PM by EpicPTC »

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2011, 10:25:08 PM »
Good Luck with site  :-bd

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2011, 05:29:37 PM »
Good Luck with site  :-bd
Thank you, Suzi!

We are now accepting Alertpay as payout and payment options!  Head on over to EpicPTC and start earning and advertising today!  Refer some friends!

Click here to check it out.

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2011, 12:10:19 AM »
Hello Everyone!

We have been growing pretty well now and we have lowered prices on all PTC Link packages and banner packages significantly!  We have a referral contest every month and first place winner will get 500 free PTC Link credits!

Please help us grow and support us!  Click here to visit EpicPTC.com!  Thanks so much everyone!

advertise here