Author Topic: problem with scam members!  (Read 2134 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
problem with scam members!
« on: June 01, 2011, 11:32:08 PM »
Hi all,
most common story in referral exchange program is when you join someone's site, click it for some time and get no feedback whatsoever.  I think that this forum needs section where honest members can discus and warn others for scam members. why to join site under scammer and get nothing in return (accept your IP in database on registered site and  chance to gamble your luck  with next registration, if there is any after that), when you can join honest person and continue with your earnings without problems? why to waste our time on those people? they should be exposed!
not many people talking about it but on this forum there is a lot of scam scumbags! that's all i have to say!
THANX!

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
Re: problem with scam members!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 09:03:12 AM »
hi lococapricio
on all forums you will find a lot of honest and a lot of scam members
you the members have every opportunity to warn others......

if you have contacted a bad exchange partner and are still not happy with the exchange you can report them here: http://www.talkptc.com/index.php?topic=12.0
we will contact them to see if there is a problem and if they are dishonest they will be banned

also every members has good or bad karma
when one of your partners is good, click the green arrow and give them good karma
when one of your partners sux, click the red arrow and give them bad karma
this way you and all our other members will know better who to trust

good luck

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 02:01:10 AM »
I am a very honest member here and I would to love to have exchange referrals with honest members as well but unfortunately, I already joined a lot of sites. If you are honest and want to trade with me just message me.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
    • destinyclix
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 09:38:13 AM »
I am a very honest member here and I would to love to have exchange referrals with honest members as well but unfortunately, I already joined a lot of sites. If you are honest and want to trade with me just message me.

Sorry you are not honest.

advertise here