Author Topic: URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1864 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 7
URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: June 30, 2011, 06:59:20 AM »
http://www.plz read the rules, promoting ems will get you banned.com/forum/index.php?action=printpage;topic=148366.0

Talkptc should have a owner scam list not just the list of their site. because they can easily apply for a new one to scam again. This is killing the ptc business. soon the clicker will not trust any site anymore and talkptc will be gone too.

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
Re: URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 07:50:23 AM »
thanks for the suggestion themon  ;D

we have tried a scam owner list and it doesn't work for most of the big scammers.
once you start a list and their name appears they either change the name on the whois or they guard the who and it gets very hard to find them.
the list becomes a list of past scammers

most people do not bother to do a search on owners anyway so we prefer to add the truth about the owners and their past scams to the posts about a site, like you just did ;D

scams and scammers have been around for years and for many years people have been saying ptc is doomed so clickers are right to be careful but ptc is not dying and will not die anytime soon.

Talkptc is the oldest ptc forum and the only ptc forum that does not hide or support scammers,   we will be around for many years to come  ;D

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 01:57:27 AM »
Themon, I know you were a trusted admin because I joined your sites. I should have invested in your site rather than fast growing scamming sites.I think this site is very helpful for new members like me since they could trace a lot of scam sites and greedy admins here. They could also give tips as well. This site will not kill the new PTC sites, I think its quite the opposite. If an admin has a good reputation, so a lot of members would invest and be apart of that PTC site. A very good example is the powerfulbux which has the same owner as infinitybux. Its growing at exponential rate that I would be lucky if I could get at least 10 referrals.

advertise here