Author Topic: TalkPTC-ADCOOP  (Read 2723 times)

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
TalkPTC-ADCOOP
« on: September 14, 2011, 08:24:11 PM »
MY NEWBIE IDEA

LITTLE INTRODUCTION (skip it, it’s boring)

I'm just a noob that has been clicking for less than a month, and so far I've discovered that in order to make a good profit on this PTC world u need referrals; they seem to have more value than the ads we click :) So, since I'm a noob I said to myself "well, I'll just buy them or rent them! ez pz"
But lurkering around forums I found coments like: renting referrals bleeds u, PTSU aint good, u dont buy referrals u buy bots, downline builders just get u one ref, etc.
This made me sad cuz I don’t think I can get refs from my family or friends, the majority of them don’t speak English (mine sux) and they  don’t have the patience for this (mine has yet to be proven), yet there’s one thing that I found most clickers agree is a good method of gettin refs , Advertising! It can be your blog with your personal PTC rank or your referal link or a banner, but advertising seems to be the key. So with this in mind I found this ad-coop on donkeymails and for what I know its works like this: A bunch of members pay certain amount of cash wich is gathered by donkeymails in order to buy a huge advertise package. The members who participate in this coop get their ref links promoted and get direct refs (10 are guaranteed by donkeymails). So I happen to read the eBook on papai´s website (referrals secrets 2.0) and saw that there’s a site called Bidvertiser, kinda outside of PTC world, which specialize on Adversiting and well i came with the next idea:

WE SHOULD HAVE A TALKPTC-ADCOOP

Let’s take this example:
(I dunno about Bidvertiser yet, that’s why I didn’t use it in this)
Let´s say that 10 TalkPTC clickers want to put their banners on donkeymails, well donkeymails offer us this:
10,000 Banner Impressions - $1.25 (1 banner = $0.000125)
25,000 Banner Impressions - $3.00
50,000 Banner Impressions - $5.50
100,000 Banner Impressions - $10.00
250,000 Banner Impressions - $20.00 (1 banner = $0.00008)
1,000,000  Banner Impressions. - $60.00
2,500,000  Banner Impressions - $125.00
10,000,000 Banner Impressions - $399.00

As u can see, if we compare the 1st offer with the 5th one we can see the 5th is better by far but needs more $$$$.
Now, if this TalkPTC clickers make a coop with each member investing $2 ($20 total) they can buy the second offer, and each one will have 25,000 banner impressions (250,000/10=25,000). So this TalkPTC clickers who worked as a team saved $1 since we can see that the second offer is 25k banners for $3.

Since I’m a noob I don’t know if it’s possible to purchase one of these packages and advertise different banners or ads on donkeymails or bidvertiser, adhitz or w/e, but even if it’s not, it can work as a purchase in payments:
. 10 clickers add $2 to the pile= $20
. 1 clicker gets the whole 250,000 banners.
. Next month, week, day, second w/e they make a second pile
. Then the next clicker inline get the whole 250,000 and so on.

I don't know if this idea is original or not, ROFL I don’t even know if it can work (but I think those downlinebuilders sites that charge u for join use something like this) I’ve seen many posts that say "let’s work as a team" "lest make money together" "I can help you get refs, pm me" and they usually lead to nothing. So let’s hope this one leads to something.
I´m aware that this would need lots of trust on the person who gathers the money, so it must be someone trustable like papai, or aurora. I´m interested in your opinions, especially the ones from the mods, admins and old clickers.

Happy clicks to all.

• :p
  • Thank You
    • Daily PTC Worker
Re: TalkPTC-ADCOOP
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 01:06:51 AM »
What can you do with banner impressions ? No one will click on them anyway  :)

Banner Credits:       52732.00000
Featured Ad Credits:63360.00000

Soon i will start my own Giggle or Yakoo ::lol

• Junior
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 06:45:49 AM »
It's just an example mate, It can be used to buy a large package of PTC, PTR, PTP or maybe a campaing on adhitz or bidvertiser. But well... i don't even know if its a good idea.

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 10:05:04 PM »
hi jaehoon thanks for your suggestion,  it is a good suggestion and we can tell you put a lot of thought into it but there are a number of reasons i don't think your idea is very workable.

donkeymails won't let you split ads but some sites will. however all the ads will be in one account and the other members of your coop will have to rely on screenshots to see they are getting their ads and to see the stats

working with next in line will not work because once member 1 gets his ad he is never going to pay for the other ads,  he will just leave

banner ads can be good but nobody is going to click on a banner they have already seen thousands of times
usually they will only get you refs if the banner is really new and amazing or if its a stats banner that shows a site has made you a lot of money.

the best way to get refs is by getting ptc links because you can be sure people will at least click on them and hopefully see the site your advertising

ptc link credits can be bought from $0.25/1000 so you dont really need a coop for that.
advertising is about knowing what your advertising and when and where to do it.

if your advertising an old site you will need a lot more credits to get a few refs but if your advertising a new site you are almost guaranteed refs with just a few thousand links

your idea could be good if it is used to buy bulk ads on a site at a discount and then share them between the members.   some owners could be convinced to split the links among members.   
the big problem for most sites is that there are not enough advertisers so lets see if we can find some interested enough to reply to this topic.

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2011, 06:02:52 PM »
I ran into a similar problem when I wanted to promote multiple sites through one purchase and supply stats on each site.
The solution was quite simple.  Say you have your referral link you want promoted and you send that off to the person/admin for the  "co-op" or whatever.  What I did was bit.ly that link (so I can easily send the stats link back to the person who paid for the co-op) and then insert that bit.ly URL into a list of other ads in the co-op on a special page hosted on my server.  This way, when the url for that special page got a visit from donkeymails (or whatever website), it would immediately redirect URL to the URL next in sequential order within the co-op (or list of sites to promote).  This redirect did NOT break frame and worked fine services that don't allow multiple ads on one buy.

I still have the script I made for it and I still use it.
Summary:
Advertise multiple sites with individual stats via a single URL, perfect if you want multiple ads on those sites where "1 purchase = 1 ad"

• :p
  • Thank You
    • Daily PTC Worker
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2011, 08:50:42 PM »
How much means a good click through rate for a banner ? 
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 09:05:14 PM by iuliugdi »

• Feel free to connect with me
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Veteran Paid to Click Member and Affiliate
  • Referrals: 2
    • Ryan's Paid to Click reviews site
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2011, 04:35:35 AM »
You know, rotators might be good for that.  I've been using the hits connect rotator on some traffic exchanges I use (lately, I've been promoting TE Profits).  Makes it easy to post multiple links under one link

• Junior
  • Thank You
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2011, 05:57:12 AM »
The more i think about it the more I see this was a retarded idea, this is a forum and it would be rly hard to pull an adcoop. I'm glad that Matt replyed, an adcoop suits more a PTC site not a forum, so if any PTC owner stumble into this plz think about to add an adcoop to your site.
The idea to join the donkeymails addcoop has been haunting my mind and I think ill give it a try in one month or so since its kinda pricy, 10 USD= 14 beers here.
The banner exaple was rly bad, I think what we're all looking for is refs and banners are not good for that, so maybe a ptc package will be more effective or a PTSU but... if you do the math u realize you dont save much and...oh well i just think this was a bad idea :) anyways Good luck and have fun!

advertise here