Author Topic: Forum to advertise/post referral links (Not like Ref Exchange or DL builder)  (Read 1939 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Best Paid To Click Sites
If allowing members to post referral links in general discussion is going to cause a spam, can we try creating a new sub-forum under referrals for members to simply post their referral links and look for DL's?

In DL builder a max of only one DL is possible and multiple users cant post referral links for same site unless the user registers under the previous user.

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
You are already doing this with your signature.
This is a forum, not an advertising site.

Edit to ask:
Btw, why do you think that bux.2 is worth?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 07:49:01 PM by PapaiMark »

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
    • destinyclix

Paid advertising is best way to get advertising. Forums is all about discussion related to sites, new ways of earnings and also experience of other member. Stay active and take part in quality discussion.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 3
    • Email
Almost all the mods posted here  :D having a section with just referral links is pointless because everyone will just be spamming their referral links anyways. if someone really wants a ref for their site then just they would use the downline builder or referral offers but even those sections can be abused if not properly moderated. what makes you think a free section to post your referral link would have any benefit to others other than yourself? most people just want refs.

anyways besides that point. feel free to post sites without your referral link so that others can decide to join them with or without a referrer  :)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 01:17:57 AM by Rainbowcolours »

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
    • Best Paid To Click Sites
Hi PapaiMark,

I joined this forum to enrich my knowledge on PTC business and also to share whatever I learn about this business outside this forum.

Although I did notice that most senior members did not have referral links in their signature, I thought it was our personal preference to have it or not.

However from this thread I learnt that it is not modest to have referral links as part of signature. I have now altered it to point to my blog (I hope that isn't offensive yet even the blog doesn't have direct referral links. Just a few thoughts on what i know about this business ) :)

Thanks to all who let me know your open views.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
a board just for ref links would just create a board of spam and it would be useless because after you post your link somebody else would probably just post the same link so it wouldnt get you a lot of refs.

if your just look for views to your blog try a click exchange on aurora sites.  its free but won't get you a lot of refs.

paid advertising on aurora or ptr sites will get you refs but before buying ads check the stats on the site.  you don't want to advertise to bots or 99% chinese.

forum sigs are great,  free and you will get refs from other members who read your posts.
if your posts are informative or usefull they also get picked up by search engines and you could get refs from google ;D

read the sig rules,  you could add your favorite ref link ;D just be sure to keep it updated. if the site turns scam remove it or nobody will trust what you say ;)

• You reap what you sow
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Come on!
  • Referrals: 2
    • Email
Everyone interested in promoting their links.  But very few people only clicking other's site.  That's why ptc industry is so pathetic.
This suggestion will never be a good idea.

advertise here