Author Topic: clixsense  (Read 62247 times)

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: clixsense
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2010, 06:10:16 PM »
Clixsense is now also paying Alert pay. I cashed out last week using the Alert pay. They paid fast. Don't have to wait for a check now. Still wish they would pay to Paypal.

• Thank You
« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2010, 10:06:46 PM »
I don't know how people earn there. I never get more than 1 ads on Clixsense  :mmmm. Unfortunately most of the ads are Geo-targeted, and Asian countries might be having less ads. I am curious how people earn there  :D.

• Amazing ptc site, unlimited direct referrals, highly active RR average >2.2
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: January 30, 2011, 01:39:14 AM »
i like vcbux :D

• Thank You
« Reply #83 on: January 30, 2011, 09:57:25 PM »
nice ptc

• Junior
  • Thank You
« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2011, 08:38:43 AM »
I haven't get any payment from here. Earning is slow here but my freinds get payment.

• www.FitBux.com
  • Thank You
  • FitBux.Com - Bux Sites that Fits!
  • Referrals: 4
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2011, 10:38:50 PM »
I am not registered yet on clixsense, but first i want somebody (that have at least 3 months on clixsense) to tell me, how fast was the payments received, if the rented referrals are active (at least 1,0 AVR), and i'll be thankfull if you attach some proofs too (3 or 4 screenshots if it is posible). Thanks in advance!

• Earning is just easy ..I may or may not click during fridays
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 4
  • To God be the Glory
  • Referrals: 47
    • Bealieza.com
    • Email
« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2011, 10:54:28 PM »

• www.FitBux.com
  • Thank You
  • Referrals: 4
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: February 03, 2011, 09:09:55 AM »
Thanks for the Link. Seems to be a great opportunity! I will register, trying to make a exchange into exchange referral section. Again thanks!

• Thank You
  • Let's all make some money!
    • Earn for Free
    • Email
« Reply #88 on: February 21, 2011, 02:47:18 AM »
Yes. Clixsense is one of the best PTC sites out there. However, ads here are Geo Targeted. The number and times of ads will show will vary on where a certain member is located.

• Thank You
    • How to make money online scam free
    • Email
« Reply #89 on: March 03, 2011, 02:43:40 AM »
    this topic needs some updates. and clixsense really deserve them. :-bd

The only complaints I found about Clixsense are related to the small amount of ads, but to solve this problem they have created their own toolbar which tells you instantly the moment you have new available ads.

As a Standard member you get 0.01 for every new referral and $ 2 for each referral that upgrades. In terms of clicks, the more likely you'll find about 5 per day ($0.01). The longer you stay on your computer, bigger the chances to find more ads available.

Once you are a Premium Member (in exchange of $10 fee per year) you will get 470 ads to click, witch means you will get back almost half the investment ($ 4.7). In addition you will receive $ 0.10 for each new referral, 10% of referrals purchases and referrals clicks, $ 2 for each direct referral that upgrades, $ 1 for` each referral of your referral that upgrades and so on up to eight levels deep. Besides, you will find at least 15 ads per day to click. These details make the upgrade worth all the money. You have your money back guranteed even without any referrals.

They also have a game you can play daily. It is called Clix Grid.You are shown a picture on a grid and you have to find the square that has the prize. When you click the image a new window will open. If that click is not a winner then you will be shown a page submitted by one of their advertisers. If your click is a winner then you will receive a page telling you how much you have won.

Clixsense pays you automatically on the 10th of every month, but only if you reach the minimum payout (10$) untill 1st of every month. Untill now the only payment processors are AlertPay and check.

Tip: Activate the sound alert for ads from:  Clixsense Account> My Account> Details. At the bottom of the page, select the Sound Alert you want, then click on the Update Account. So even if you do not navigate in your browser you will be able to hear the alert.

Who wants to sign up under me, join my referral link in the signature
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 02:59:32 AM by wetkiss »