Author Topic: clixsense  (Read 64082 times)

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
Re: clixsense
« Reply #90 on: March 03, 2011, 10:54:23 AM »
Nice work, wetkiss but toolbar doesn´t invent ads.
It just spends screen space and give them chance to win money with their search box.

Now suppose every ptc site come with this fashion of toolbar.
There will be no space left to to see anything on the screen but toolbars.

IMO, this is not a good solution for a site that shows 1 - 3 ads / day. This is a problem.

I wold like toolbars of sites that really have ads all the time, as neo, on, cashnhits  and some few others.

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • How to make money online scam free
    • Email
« Reply #91 on: March 03, 2011, 11:08:22 AM »
Of course they get some money with the toolbar but it works for me since they send me at least 10 ads per day to click. Really I do not know why you do not find ads...I have tested both for romania and greece and it works for me. Did you tried to activate the sound alert? Maybe you do not see them.

I have tried many ptc sites and I didnt even reach the first cashout on some of them because they went scam...so I really started to appreciate sites like clixsense.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2011, 07:48:35 PM »
i am upgraded and i do get more than 10 ads a day but usually they expire before i get to click them
sometimes i get 20 ads at a time and  1 only get to click 1 coz they expire fast

if people buy 100 clicks there will be a lot of ads but only 100 will be able to click them

the good news is that i received an email a few weeks ago that said they were planning to increase ref earnings to 50% around march 1st
still waiting on that   ;D

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #93 on: March 06, 2011, 10:55:38 PM »
I do not know what s the problem...I  click around 15 everyday... 10 ads per day means a bad day :laugh: ...and i am in europe not usa ... I think there they have much more ads then us.

I was missing a lot of ads when I did not have the sound alert on...because I usualy  have many tabs open ...and my toolbar does not show instantly in each of them..but the sound alert works great. And after clicking on so many scam sites...  I really started to value clixsense  :)

• www.FitBux.com
  • Thank You
  • FitBux.Com - Bux Sites that Fits!
  • Referrals: 4
    • Email
« Reply #94 on: March 07, 2011, 09:30:34 AM »
Sound alert? How have you activated this option. I have only a toolbar for that. Please tell me. Thanks. You can send me  or just reply here, but i would like to know more about this alert sound option. Thanks.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #95 on: March 07, 2011, 11:11:39 AM »
go to your clixsenses page...choose My account from the menu and then Details....scroll down the page...and you will find the last option Sound Alert...you can choose from there whatever alarm your d like..  :)

• Thank You
« Reply #96 on: March 07, 2011, 11:32:54 AM »
Of course they get some money with the toolbar but it works for me since they send me at least 10 ads per day to click. Really I do not know why you do not find ads...I have tested both for romania and greece and it works for me. Did you tried to activate the sound alert? Maybe you do not see them.

I have tried many ptc sites and I didnt even reach the first cashout on some of them because they went scam...so I really started to appreciate sites like clixsense.

Hi, kindly help me to set my clixsense toolbar sound alert? I donno how to set. Great thanks.

• www.FitBux.com
  • Thank You
  • Referrals: 4
    • Email
« Reply #97 on: March 07, 2011, 10:53:35 PM »
go to your clixsenses page...choose My account from the menu and then Details....scroll down the page...and you will find the last option Sound Alert...you can choose from there whatever alarm your d like..  :)
Thanks very, very much!
1 Positive FeedBack - your reward!  <:-P

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 2
    • Earnings area
« Reply #98 on: March 08, 2011, 01:34:26 PM »
New clicxsense's launch postponed for about 2 days.

A message from them:

Members, just 2 more days and the new ClixSense will be out. A couple of the changes we have made took several days to work out. One change is what we call Ad Allocations. With Ad Allocations we will distribute ad clicks more evenly to all members. Members with the toolbar are much more likely to get the ad allocations than the members who do not have the toolbar. Please, if you do not have the toolbar install it before Thursday so more ads can come to you!.
Have a great Tuesday
The ClixSense Team

• Thank You
  • Daily Clicker
« Reply #99 on: March 08, 2011, 03:11:02 PM »
I just joined clixsense about 2 weeks ago. I have heard that it was decent and I do like it thus far. We will see how it goes.

talk:

advertise here