Author Topic: Good website hosting solution?  (Read 106 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Good website hosting solution?
« on: April 29, 2024, 08:26:11 AM »
Hello all,
I'm new to the hosting world, but like to get involved . I'm wanting my own webhosting company that I can sell to a group of friends I have. The only requirements I have is the ability to make it look like my own host ( ability to edit it / add logo etc., etc., ) . Also, be nice to to be able to edit payment options to include say stripe , or other type of payment gateways.
Do you know anything about hostingsource.com server hosting solutions? Are they professional? Other options?

Thanks all!

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Good website hosting solution?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2024, 09:16:34 AM »
Don't necessarily choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.
Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.
I can give Datapacket.net DOUBLE THUMBS UP! Their prices are low, and their customer service is amazing. As for their servers, they are really fast.

• Junior
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2024, 06:49:54 AM »
A reliable host will ensure that your site is always available and that visitors will enjoy a smooth performance.

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2024, 01:22:51 PM »
Can't say anything bad about Hostingsource.com web host. Support is good & fast! When things go wrong, they explain what's happening and what they're doing to fix it and prevent it in future.

advertise here