Author Topic: newbie question: how many PTC sites can I handle?  (Read 4697 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 0
  • If you're Italian, check out my blog! :)
  • Referrals: 0
    • Beermoney - come fare qualche soldo in rete dall'Italia
newbie question: how many PTC sites can I handle?
« on: September 21, 2015, 09:52:42 AM »
Hi all,
I'm new to the world of PTCs, and I'm just trying to get a grasp of the basics... so, having established that refs are key, it's obviously easier to get refs for relatively new sites, but of course , if a site isn't established, how many people will trust it to sign up under you? so this in turn triggers the question: how many PTC sites should I sign up to? how many can you handle, follow, and make profitable? do you ponder carefully if registering to a site is worthwhile, or do you just register indiscriminately, then post ref links all over the place? or do you have a small number of well-tended sites where you carefully monitor downline building before moving on to the next?

Any insight appreciated!

:)

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
Re: newbie question: how many PTC sites can I handle?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 09:23:13 PM »
There are many posts here about these question. Each question has wide discussions.
Examples: New bux sites (buxhost, evo and general rented sites) will become scam in few months - usually less than 6 months.
but
A lot of kids join and... upgrade!!!!
These bux sites survives of new and inexperienced  members.
So, if you advertise your ref link in bux sites, you will have bux referrals.

Spam doesn't work and will turn you into an unwanted member/spammer and your word will be worth nothing.
Search around here.

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2015, 11:15:04 PM »
Thanks for your reply, and sorry for terribly vague questions--I had tried searching a bit, but was probably using very generic keywords and too much stuff was turning up... anyhow, now I'll get to work to discover what buxhost, evo e rented sites are, so, that's at least a starting point, thanks for the input.
I understand what you mean about spamming ref links, but I was more thinking of buying ads--but then of course I'd have to invest money in sites I hardly know, no thanks... I'll poke around a bit in the 'stable sites' list.

Thanks again!

• 15 yrs. online
  • Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • I Can Help
    • Click Boost
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2016, 07:21:40 PM »
This is a personal decision for each individual, but I only use two. Both of them are well seasoned, but I still get referrals for them and my favorite one has paid me over $5,000 and I am still clicking and promoting daily.

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2016, 08:45:21 PM »
This is a personal decision for each individual, but I only use two. Both of them are well seasoned, but I still get referrals for them and my favorite one has paid me over $5,000 and I am still clicking and promoting daily.

Thanks for your reply--in the meantime I too am mostly tending to the classics, and trying to strike a deal here and there to get some refs...

• 15 yrs. online
  • Junior
  • Thank You
  • I Can Help
    • Click Boost
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2016, 05:59:54 AM »

Thanks for your reply--in the meantime I too am mostly tending to the classics, and trying to strike a deal here and there to get some refs...
"Grain by grain, the hen fills her belly".

• cryptocurrency news
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 8
  • Referrals: 2
    • cryptocurrency news
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2016, 04:08:51 PM »
Be careful about renting refferrals on bux sites. Many are bots that will only cost you money.

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • stable and legit PTC sites
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2017, 08:48:35 AM »
Hello;
If you only depend on clicking ads then you need many sites to work on just to get few dollars and it's also time consuming and with time you will stop working so the smart decision is to manage how to get direct referrals and if you success on doing so you need only 5 sites and remember there are sites that don't require you to click ads every day to get your referrals commission lick clixsense, BUXP and many more
hope that would help

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2017, 05:56:30 AM »
I think only 7 PTC sites will survive by end of 2018.

There is high possibility of police raid in PTC industry since clixsense was mistaken for a scam.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2017, 12:05:57 PM »
It depends on time. How much time you can spend.

If you can spend only 2-3 hrs per day then handle around 7 to 10. If you spend full day then count will be more.

advertise here