Author Topic: globalbux  (Read 3423 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: globalbux
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2009, 09:01:51 AM »
If you're the Admin, then why does it say "Transfer Recieved From" on your payment proofs.

You should be sending the transfers.

I said that i'm one of the admins at the site. I never said that i'm the owner of the site. And as blacky told you guys, I'm responsible for public relations.

I may have done some spelling mistakes ( u instead of you ) and even maybe put my ref link in the banner, but I'm a new admin and it's my first site to be admin at. So be patient everbody and stop accusing me of lying.

I'll be here everyday to answer all ur questions and to discuss any thing about our site with u.

Regards, cronaldo

• Thank You
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2009, 02:42:32 PM »
If you're the Admin, then why does it say "Transfer Recieved From" on your payment proofs.

You should be sending the transfers.

I said that i'm one of the admins at the site. I never said that i'm the owner of the site. And as blacky told you guys, I'm responsible for public relations.

I may have done some spelling mistakes ( u instead of you ) and even maybe put my ref link in the banner, but I'm a new admin and it's my first site to be admin at. So be patient everbody and stop accusing me of lying.

I'll be here everyday to answer all ur questions and to discuss any thing about our site with u.

Regards, cronaldo

just one thing you didnt answer Blackthursday's question. Question in Red

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2009, 05:10:51 PM »
I did answer.

I said that i'm an admin at the site. Not the owner. The only one who pays is the owner.

My job at the site is that i'm responsible for the public relations and promoting. That's all.

The only one who can show you the payment proofs from his alertpay account is the owner ( Admin Damir ) but when i want to show you our payment proofs i just took some shoots of them from our section and i also put the link of our payment proof section under them so that u can go and see your self.

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2009, 05:30:07 PM »
Ok thanks for the reply :)

• Thank You
    • GlobalBux