Author Topic: Fast hosting for magento commerce?  (Read 592 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Fast hosting for magento commerce?
« on: April 29, 2024, 08:23:27 AM »
I have magento commerce based online shop. I want add up to 100 000 products. and 3000 menus/submenus.
Can someone recommend fast server for me? What are your views on Libertyvps.net bitcoin hosting solutions?
(and is there any example website). I have search many offers, but i don't know which one is best..

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Fast hosting for magento commerce?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2024, 12:00:22 PM »
I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff. Libertyvps.net can be trusted, dudes!

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2024, 01:42:06 PM »
You can get nice vps hosting solutions at Greenwebpage.com - Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!
Provides Fast SSD VPS and with unmetered bandwidth and dedicated server resources in multiple Europe locations: Germany,  Romania, Holland and United Kingdom.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2024, 09:18:13 AM »
Well, Libertyvps.net Bitcoin windows vps is right up there, no doubts, one of the best web host for the money. The servers are incredibly fast, uptime is near perfect, and my favorite part of Host-ed is knowledgeable support. You can click Live Chat and have a straightforward answer/fix to your problem in a few minutes tops. No Dreamy response and no harsh exchanges, just smart work. It's my recommendation for everyone.