Author Topic: Gomezpeerzone.com  (Read 1785 times)

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Gomezpeerzone.com
« on: December 03, 2014, 02:50:16 PM »
What Is Gomez Peer Zone?

Gomez Peer Zone is an affiliated with their parent company Compuware Gomez. Compuware Gomez is an established coGomez Peer zone review parent companympany that has been around for over a decade. Gomez Peer Zone has not been around for that long, but is also a well established company that I highly recommend !

So here is how it works, once you apply for the Gomez Peer Zone program and become approved you can download the software. Don’t worry the program is completely safe! Once you download the program it will run in the background of your computer and will track website speed and other tests on website pages.

Every 15 minutes you keep your computer on with Gomez Peer Zone application running in the background you get paid, if you’re using the computer or not.

[align=center]Here is What the Gomez Peer Zone Application looks like![/align]

How To Earn With Gomez Peer Zone?

[align=center]I have already covered the basics on how Gomez Peer Zone works so you know you get paid every 15 minutes you keep the Gomez Application running the in the background of your computer. But, how much will you be getting paid for doing nothing?
Gomez Peer zone is available to multiple different countries. Payments rates depend on which country you live in. Sadly for me the US has one of the lowest pay rates. If your located outside the US congrats. You will earn a bit more each minute.[/align]

US Pay Rate: $0.000125

Canada: $0.0005

Most other countries: $0.000250

If you’re looking at the rates above your probably thinking I am only getting paid a fraction of a cent. But keep in mind the rates above are for every minute you keep the program installed and running in the background.

How To Get Paid By Gomez Peer Zone?

Payment is one of the biggest positives about Gomez Peer Zone. Payments are made by PayPal at the beginning of each month. Gomez Peer Zone has a low monthly cash out of $5. Once you reach the $5 threshold a payment is made at the beginning of the following month.

Payment Proof

I have been personally paid my Gomez Peer Zone multiple times. Payments were made through PayPal around the 15th of the month. You can see proof of payment below!

Advantages & Disadvantages

• Low Cash Out Amount of $5.00
    • Payments made by PayPal
    • Proof of Payments Being Made
    • Established Parent Company
    • Software is safe to Install
    • Get Paid to do nothing
    • Program can be installed on multiple computers![/b][/size]
    What To Do Now?

I hope you enjoyed my Gomez Peer Zone Review. If you would like to apply for the Gomez Peer Zone Program click the banner below!

« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 11:29:42 PM by PapaiMark »

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
    • Thank You
    • -Given: 1
    • -Receive: 17
    • Referrals: 33
      • Visit me
    Re: Gomezpeerzone.com
    « Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 11:32:33 PM »
    It will "eat" your internet bandwidth. He only accepts hi quality connections. It could be worth if you leave your office computer running overnight. Your boss pays the maintenance and light bills.

• Thank You
    • -Given: 0
    • -Receive: 0
    • Referrals: 1
      • Email
    Re: Gomezpeerzone.com
    « Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 09:33:29 PM »
    Gomez can also play music at random intervals.

advertise here