Author Topic: Bitgrab.biz - 8% - 10% Daily Forever - Unlimited Time - Lifetime  (Read 1439 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 7
  • Referrals: 1

8% Daily Forever
0.01 BTC - 5 BTC

10% Daily Forever
5.01 BTC - 500 BTC

What is BitGrab about?

We represent professional team of technical experts in the field of computer hardware research and programming. Since 2015 we have started development of data centers based on ASIC miners of new generation based on SHA-256, Scrypt and X11 algorithms for generation of more affordable and derivative сryptocurrency: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Darkcoin and Dogecoin. Powerful technical base and advantageous geographical location of mining farms in the north regions allow the company to do this with high performance.

What is your investment proposal?

Depending on your deposit amount your daily profit will vary from 8% to 10%.

How long does my deposit work?

First of all, we remind you that your deposit runs forever. This means that you will never get it back. However, you only need to make a deposit once and make profit every day, forever, until the company operates.

What is the schedule of daily accruals?

Every 24 hours.

How can I reinvest?

Make deposit from your balance to reinvest. This is only way. To do it select “From balance” radio when making deposit.

When I can withdraw profit?

Withdrawal of profit is possible when your balance is not less than 0.0001 Bitcoin. To receive a profit you need to make a request in the "Withdraw" section of your account. This request will be processed immediately.

Is there any fee for regular withdrawals?

We have no any fees. You will receive exactly same amount which you have requested.

How to Start

4 Simple steps and Earn Bitcoins every day - Forever

Step 1 - Register by clicking on "Register Account" Fill in the forms and Submit registration.

Step 2 - After login, go to New Investment link and choose amount you want to invest.

Step 3 - In next step you will see your bitcoin address, where you have to make a deposit.

Step 4 - Deposit confirmed after 3 confirmations, receive earnings every 24 hours - Forever.

REGISTER HERE LINK

advertise here