Author Topic: Egyptianclicks Update  (Read 2249 times)

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
Egyptianclicks Update
« on: May 12, 2009, 09:32:16 PM »
Attention Everyone!!!!

A little sad news, we have suspected a hack attempt in Egyptian Clicks and have taken strong steps to prevent further problems.

So, we had to do a rollback from a backup that is 7 days old because that is when I started to notice some funny stuff in here about 6 days ago - people's earnings skyrocketed and some members contacted me asking if they won a contest or something (thanks to those that wrote this shows you are HONEST).

Now, everything is as it should be as of 7 days ago.  If you had placed ads, they may not be in your ad stats, but your credits should be in your accounts as they were 7 days ago.

Now, for purchases, I have a list of all purchases made since May 5th (last entry in my order ledger) and I will be crediting everyone that purchased from May 6th to now.  If you had purchased in that time frame, do not worry, you will not lose anything.

Right now I am baby-sitting my 10-month old grandson.  As soon as my daughter comes home from work and I go home, I will start to credit all those that purchased since May 6th, so that all credits will go back in your accounts and then you will have to put your ads back in.

I am so sorry if this has caused you any inconvenience but the rollback had to be done and I am going to watch the site very closely from now on to make sure what happened does NOT happen again.

Thank you all for reading and for being loyal Egyptian Clicks members!
Barbara, Admin
http://www.egyptianclicks.com

advertise here