Author Topic: BitsClicker - The closest ads surfing site to AdBTC.top that we can get  (Read 709 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0

BitsClicker is a new ads surfing site that allows us to earn Bitcoin. There are alot of ads surfing BTC sites available out there and it is fair to say AdBTC.top is the best among them all in term of pay out and surfing mechanism.

A lot of newer sites are trying to mimic the success of AdBTC.top but in my humble opinion, AdBTC.top is still wins by miles. I have tried a lot of them and I dare to say BitsClicker is the closest site to AdBTC.top we can get for the time being.

Why? BitsClicker provides two earning methods for the moment. One of them is the traditional “PTC Ads” method where we need to stay active on the ad pages until the timer runs out in order to earn. Another one though is the “Surf Ads” method. This is very similar to AdBTC.top ads surfing mechanism. We do not need to stay active on the ad pages. We can just do something else while waiting for the timer to run out.

Downsides: (I only compare it with AdBTC.top)

• Relatively high withdrawal limit (15k Satoshis)
  • Lower pay out per ads (This is a new site, I really hope the pay out can be much better after it gains traffic and more advertisers.)
  • Limited ads per day (Same reason as above)
  • Using a captcha system which is slightly more complicated than the mathematics captcha used by AdBTC.top. Well, at least it is not Recaptcha and there is no captcha for “Surf Ads” currently.
  • Legit? Scam? Let’s see.

The referral commission is a pretty standard 20%.

Click here for registration!

• Thank You
Update: 1st payment request sent. Waiting for confirmation.

• Thank You
Update:

PTC wall is added. Now we can earn points and convert them to satoshis whenever we want.