Author Topic: MyPTCClicks for sale  (Read 1975 times)

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
MyPTCClicks for sale
« on: June 09, 2009, 09:22:48 AM »
Hey Friends:

It is with much sadness that I must announce that I have put MyPTCClicks.com up for sale today. I have been going back and forth in my head about this for quite some time. I started letting people closest to me know about the possibility just a few days ago: but I had not made up my mind until just the other day.

The main reason for this action, is that there has been many actions and changes in my "physical" realm: including getting an "outside" job; and also starting a new business venture that will be taking much of my time away from the office.

I do NOT want this site to suffer. We all have put so much into this: both time and money - and it would not be fair to our advertisers and members to just let this drop off into oblivion. I have loved my time with this site; and wish for it to keep going and growing strong, as it has done up to this point.

I have created an ad in two locations right now. The first, is at Bidsor.com: which would be my preference to sell this site at; as there are not too many fees to sell things. The second place that I have placed an ad, is in our eBay store: Grandma's Bargain Attic. Although there are more fees associated with selling there: eBay is much more well known; and we should get a lot of exposure there.

It would really be great to sell this site to someone that is already familiar with it: such as a current member of advertiser. However, the most important thing to me: is that the person takes care of business in a honest & ethical manor; so that the needs of the members and advertisers are always taken care of.

If you think that you would be interested in purchasing this site: then I would ask that you check out our two listing (as above). If you have any questions, or would like to make further comments: I welcome them here.

Thank you very much to everyone for your continued support.

John ~ Site Owner & Admin
www.myptcclicks.com

John A. Shachter
President & CEO

http://myptcclicks.com/forums/index.php?s=ae691c7ba955df62993b55cf3c0b368f&showtopic=201&pid=1160&st=0&#entry1160

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 2
Re: MyPTCClicks for sale
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 05:11:09 PM »
I'll see that it arrives in good hands.

advertise here