Author Topic: ShortBux.com // clicksomatic.net  (Read 47197 times)

• Expert PHP Programmer
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • http://www.offerscript.net
Re: ShortBux.com // clicksomatic.net
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2009, 01:02:01 AM »
shortbux, don't try to spread lies, anyone that knows me, knows what i can and can not do. you though assume that by telling ppl i can not code that i  will not get any business....sorry to tell you, but i get plenty of work. and do not lie that selling bots will not harm you as you have deleted that you do sell them, because you are seing that yes ppl do not like to be deceived.

• Thank You
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2009, 04:37:32 AM »
Good things i dont and didnt see anything good......I was a member for about a week if that then my account was deleted lost what ever i sent a support ticket and heard nothing back. A good site looks after its members and doesnt ignore support tickets and then carry on like a lil girl when things get a lil hard.

There you go another lie told me 100 times you told me once and i told you to forget it...... I wont nothing more to do with your site.

Good luck im sure your site is going down hill fast you have your lil support group who think your great cause you have paid them but how long will that last paying a few members here and there doesnt mean your site wont become a scam seen it all before.

Ive been doing this kind of thing for years now i know how it works do you???

Funky

Really I still don't get you you said you sent a ticket support, I then told you to send me a PM or another ticket but you refuse. Make up your mind, either send us a ticket or just forget about it. If you guys think we are closing soon, this won't happen not because we sell bots we are scam, I rather tell the contrary, those bots are 100% better then human clickers and they get your profit.

@Omega, your coding ability suck and I suggest you take some additional course  :P

• Thank You
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2009, 04:39:56 AM »
Long story short, learn to run a site little boy.

What about you learn it first kiddy? You think you are something big but in reality you don't know anything especially PTC meaning  :D I still wonder what I did wrong you guys are mad because? You make no sense. If I scammed anyone, post your proof otherwise GTFO.

• ItsFunky

« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2009, 06:18:24 AM »
Really I still don't get you you said you sent a ticket support, I then told you to send me a PM or another ticket but you refuse

>:( >:( >:(

Now your making me mad.....you such a lier. >:(

Yes i sent a support ticket you then asked for the support ticket number which i gave you never heard anything. You never told me to PM or send another support tickect go back and look at your posts >:(

May I please have your Ticket ID along with your Username? We usually answer all tickets unless it is coming from a cheater, which we don't.

As for the Name Change it was really a bad news but you should realize is not our fault. We are trying hard to get back the name from our old server provider. The reason they gave me while I phoned them was that the domain will be released after 60 days as I have canceled the package which was supposedly part of the domain.

D: ZY2MWQTLDH Username: Funky

I asked the site to resend my password just to see what happened and it tells me my email address does not exsist too Huh

Im not a cheater either so i cant see why my account was deleted and if it was i would be interested to hear what i did wrong

Thanks

Funky

First of all we never reset anyones password. You are supposed to request it via the form. Second thing we never ignore tickets and stop saying non sense. If you want to stop advertising it then stop. I'm busy enough and I come rarely here, use www.earnmoneyspace.com if you want an immediate help. You can create a new account and I will restore your previous balance but don't say it's like those other sites, we've been on since 3 months now reaching 4, let's see what PTC site that opened recently is still alive. You should see things the right way, instead of complaining.

It'sFunky if you have an issue I told you 100 times, send us a ticket but you keep ignoring me, that's not my problem. I can't stay active in here all day long, I have other stuff to work on.

Your a lier where in any of those posts directed at me did you say
I then told you to send me a PM or another ticket
NO WHERE!!!!!! and if you think your site is going to stay around your in denial :D You have dug your hole now lay yourself and that scamming site in it. Its where you both belong.

Maybe if your gunna lie you should remember what your saying so you dont get yourself in further ::)

Mad Funky >:( >:( >:(

• ItsFunky

« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2009, 06:22:22 AM »
Arhh lookie here more lies ::)

http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/index.php/topic,9186.0.html

Um remember this
Anyways, the bottom line, "WE DO NOT SELL ANY BOTS".

Funky

• ItsFunky

« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2009, 01:44:56 PM »
Now this crap has been posted on Funkys.....So ALL members who are a member of Shortbux/Clicksomatic or what ever the site is called i advise you not to upgrade or but refs as they are BOTS.
Good luck with your site SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funky

Oh and if you didnt know you dont mess with Funky she will take you down everytime :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Have a REALLY Nice Day!!!

Funky
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 02:20:59 PM by ItsFunky »

• ItsFunky

« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2009, 02:15:56 PM »
Both you an Omgea are carrying on like children you bothneed to grow up

Yes I know you are both gunna attack me well go ahead......The posts you are making about each other on EMS is pathetic wake up to your selfs and move on

Omgea you got ripped off isnt the first time probably wont be the last time...... Shortbux well i dont know what to say to you accept your behaving like a 5yr old grow up an move on your both only making things harder for yourselfs then need be

I think ALL can see your both being CHILDISH and both have to live and let live move on build a bridge as they say

Funky

PS this will be my last post to your Shortbux as i dont and will not stoop to your level of Omega's

and Omega you know who i am you dont like me Visa versa so take your crap else where dont bother attacking me here as you will be to the one to be banned not me...just give up its not gunna change anything

Funky
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 02:19:24 PM by ItsFunky »

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2009, 04:45:22 PM »
Long story short, learn to run a site little boy.

What about you learn it first kiddy? You think you are something big but in reality you don't know anything especially PTC meaning  :D I still wonder what I did wrong you guys are mad because? You make no sense. If I scammed anyone, post your proof otherwise GTFO.

The meaning of PTC you ignorant fool? How about this:

PTC stands for Paid-To-Click, its a form of incentivized advertising that has been around for about 4 or 5 years. Clixsense and Wordlinx were some of the first successful pioneers into the industry and built a business model based on quality advertising hits not bot hits. They paid members low referral earnings, but 1 cent for every ad they viewed. The profit from a true PTC site comes from advertising revenue in the forum of incentivized hits, banner impressions, and text ads.

These sites are still around today. 4 years later.

Meanwhile, what is the point of PTC? Well, by using PTC advertisers are trying to do one of two things.

1) Build sales leads, in the case of an e-commerce store.
2) Build traffic and brand knowledge, which applies to any website.

So by selling bots like you are, you're essentially saying "Fuck the advertisers". Good luck getting advertisers with artificially simulated traffic.

Now, due to the Adbux script being nulled and released en masse, every single kiddie out there (that's you) thought they could own a site. This lead to a surge in scams.

Some of the sites outright disappeared, but some stayed and became a special form of scam, a Ponzi Scheme.

A Ponzi is a scheme (in this case a PTC site) that doesn't actually profit off operating activities, but instead pays older investors with capital gained from the newer ones. So, for example, I join your crappy site, Shortsux. I click ads and request payout. Meanwhile, you have no money (which I'm sure is the case) and instead of attempting to get off your ass and find advertisers, you just sell a couple Bots or another Premium upgrade. Then you take the money from the upgrade or bot sales and use it to pay me.

What's the problem with that? Well if we look back to our original definition of what a PTC site should be, you would see that the profit from a PTC site comes from advertising revenue, not investment. So since the revenue is not coming from operations, it is coming from investments, ergo, you have a Ponzi Scheme.

Don't you dare tell me I don't know what I'm talking about little boy. Take your site and go home. I'm sorry, site is too much of a compliment.
Take your pathetic excuse for a Ponzi scheme, and GTFO.

• Expert PHP Programmer
  • Thank You
    • http://www.offerscript.net
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2009, 07:35:29 AM »
funky your right i don't like you, but i am not gonna fight you on this. you are right.

shortbux say what you want. you will not change anything.

btw blackthursday has experience in PTC he had a site........while you were prolly still in school commig up with a way to scam ppl.

this is my last post in regards to you scammer.

see ya, wouldn't ever want to be ya.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2009, 04:04:13 PM »
wow i feel like i just took a trip back to kindergarten  :D :D

shortbux i really don't care about you or your petty quarrels with your coder, you should have done your homework before hiring a coder

your number  1 priority should be keeping your members happy and from what i see you really don't give a f***

both of you please feel free to go back to spamland :'(

advertise here