Author Topic: Anyone know what is going on with The Clickers?  (Read 3840 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 2
    • Best Cash Clicks
    • Email
Re: Anyone know what is going on with The Clickers?
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2010, 01:49:00 AM »
hello,

I also have bought my site from alki (scarlet-clicks.info) and he helped me a lot with some problems i had.
I don't know what is going with his sites (theclickers and velvetclix) but cash-harvest is online.
I've read that they had a crash on the hard disks of the server and they are trying to find a backup of the database.

But i would like to let everyone know that i have access to my files and domain name etc so don't automatically think that because someone bought a site from alki the site will be closed and become a scam.
My site www.scarlet-clicks.info it's fully independent,alki just created it and helped me with some bugs that i had..
I also wait for a payment since June but i believe that they will do their best to fix their problems.

Best regards

It's great that he gave you access to your files. He must like you better than me. After the initial setup, it would take days for Alki to respond to a problem or question if he replied at all. I tried to get him to allow banners on the top of the site like Scarlet-Clicks has and he put me off for months and never helped me at all. After I complained about his service, he pretty much ignored me completely. My domain name is listed under my own name but it is worthless without the files to transfer if I want to. I offered to pay the guy extra for service and he just keeps ignoring me.

Scott

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2010, 05:37:36 PM »
Lol it is October 9th and still TheClickers.net says
According to our service agreement :
1 We have to wait until September 29th for a full data recovery. In that case everything will be back to normal by October 5th
We will inform you about the final outcome - and our final decisions in a few days

It's past October 5th now and it has definitely been more than a "few days" offline. 

LOL 

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2010, 07:23:10 PM »
It's great that he gave you access to your files. He must like you better than me. After the initial setup, it would take days for Alki to respond to a problem or question if he replied at all. I tried to get him to allow banners on the top of the site like Scarlet-Clicks has and he put me off for months and never helped me at all. After I complained about his service, he pretty much ignored me completely. My domain name is listed under my own name but it is worthless without the files to transfer if I want to. I offered to pay the guy extra for service and he just keeps ignoring me.

Scott

Yeah the thing is that i have my own hosting service,that's why i have access.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2010, 05:56:48 AM »
but wait isnt this the guy that cursed me raised so much cain called me childish and how many other names for not having daily backups and laughing when i said we were going through data recovery on honestbux wow imagine that!!!!!

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2010, 06:26:17 PM »
Yup, it's gone.  Alki was a horrible human anyways.

I wonder if all the CPA/CPM crap on Cash-Harvest is still Alki's
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 07:56:17 PM by eecash »

advertise here