Author Topic: goldenclix watch out  (Read 4832 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 0
goldenclix watch out
« on: October 26, 2015, 07:28:43 AM »
goldenclix is 50-50,
they have selective payment..

only the top investors and upgraded member can easily cashout..

though non depositor is given a chance to cashout.. they require you to send your personal id..and other legal documents..

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
Re: goldenclix watch out
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 05:50:15 PM »
It seems that hes not being able to deal with the hackers and dups  :innocent:

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
    • Top paying PTC sites
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 12:48:01 PM »
I just have a few DR here  ::goodboy ::goodboy

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 06:26:30 PM »
Hello dear members and advertisers!

I hope all is well with you. We've been together for almost 7 years (6 years Zigma Network with Twickerz and YGP) and you know us, we are honest and transparent - and I believe that's the reason behind our strong partnership.

Just like a child trying to please her parents, I've been pleasing PayPal for almost 7 years in our business account.
 Pleasing by making sure that we comply with their policies to the extent that we consider it as our bible.
 We follow every single rule by heart.

But it was not enough, they limited us 3 times, 2 times restored in last one month and finally yesterday limited permanently without any reason. Because is not possible to be restored and have good account in December 25 and do not have good account and permanently limited in January 16. What can happen in only 20 days? Nothing. They playing games or PayPal agent had bad day in office. As you can see all Asian PTC and Rev. shares has been limited, including this big ones. Soon, nobody will use PayPal anymore for internet earnings.

I regret to inform everyone that we have already ended our relationship with PayPal based on the following reasons:

1. PayPal is unpredictable
 2. PayPal has trust issues. We've been sending copies of business registration, proof of ownership, government issued identification etc to prove the legitimacy of our business.
 3. PayPal doesn't like high volume of sales. Every time we have high volume of sales, we always receive emails from them asking why we have volume of sales.
 4. As a business, we need our peace of mind. Yes! Every time we receive an email from PayPal, our heart is pounding - wondering "what went wrong this time?"

We don't see this as a bad news thus a very positive and good news for us. Finally, we have our peace of mind back after how many years!

So, what now? Read very careful!

PayPal depositors - read careful now!

PayPal giving you a freedom to dispute every deposit what you made in last 180 days. Now, to continue with us, you must dispute ALL your deposits in Goldenclix in last 180 days. When you receive your money back, you must deposit all this money back in Goldenclix using Payza, Perfect Money or Payeer. I will strictly monitor your disputes and how much you will reinvest back. You will not be able to withdraw from Goldenclix if you do not do this. I was always fair with you, now you should be fair with me. It is only 15 minutes job for you. You have nothing to lose. You will just reinvest same money what you already deposited in Goldenclix in last 180 days and you will be able to use this money again, you will be able to buy membership or referrals. It is actually gift from the sky for you, because, I repeat, you will be able to build your account with money which you already invested in Goldenclix in last 6 months. When you do this, your current membership and current balance will be reseted because it is earned thanks to deposits using PayPal (in case that disputed and reinvested money is higher than your membership and balance, so you will not lose anything). We will not touch your direct and rented referrals even you have them extended for 365 day. We will shoulder that.

How to dispute check here: http://www.wikihow.com/Dispute-a-PayPal-Transaction

- Transfer money from account balance to purchase balance is temporarily disabled.

To continue with us, I strongly recommending Payeer. It takes only one minute to create account there. They have very low fees, it is easy to use, you can add funds there using any debit or credit card, and you are able to withdraw to bank account or to Visa or MasterCard. Click here to create your Payeer account: https://payeer.com/?partner=200389

Also, there is well known Payza and Perfect Money, simple to use and works in every country.

For Non-depositors, sorry for any inconvenience that may have caused you beyond control, you have to wait for payments, at the moment you cannot cashout. In one to two months you will be able to cashout again, or use money for advertising,
 Or spend money to make more money!

http://www.goldenclix.com/forum.php?topic=64167

• SEO & Website Development
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 3
  • Referrals: 4
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 03:09:17 AM »
Seems legitimate. Admin and mods trying to control the situation.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2016, 06:04:19 PM »
this website is such havoc stay away from it he is such scammer

• SEO & Website Development
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 3
  • Referrals: 4
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2016, 04:58:45 AM »
this website is such havoc stay away from it he is such scammer

At first as I stated I thought it was legit. But I've been reading the forum topic and he is have invested members escalate their claims to Paypal...Doesn't Paypal refund you if a seller doesn't?

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2016, 09:09:28 AM »
admins can refund whenever they want   ;D

in this case disputes could be smarter because the account is already frozen and useless
this way members planning to stay and pay again are getting their money back and will post their positive thoughts on the forum.   
if he refunds, he has to refund everybody and lots of people will just take their money and run