Author Topic: bux.to  (Read 3140 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
bux.to
« on: August 01, 2008, 08:40:42 PM »
bux.to is a scam site? You're kidding me right? Why? I've heard so many good things about bux.to

• Thank You
bux.to
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 08:46:01 PM »
bux.to is a scam site? You're kidding me right? Why? I've heard so many good things about bux.to
bux.to is one of the biggest Ponzi schemes on the Internet. And they'll do anything to lure in more and more investors to feed their Ponzi scheme. 

• Thank You
bux.to
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 08:47:58 PM »

its a "stay away from site" the reason is that it takes ages to get paid and refs are bots not even real people.

you heard so many good things about it, well how many? from a very very low number of people that in my opinion are probably fake and the owner of bux.to are those success stories.

i heard many many complaints about bux.to and these complaints were from alot of REAL clickers are invest in many ptc sites alot and really serious.

but if ur willing to wait 8 months to get paid 10$ its up to you there are many other sites that pay in one day and sell REAL refs, are sustainable bux.to will eventually die

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
bux.to
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2008, 04:46:56 PM »

yes suxto is a scam site :D no kiddking at all ;D  i've heard so many bad things about suxto :D :D :D

• Thank You
    • BuxP
    • Email
bux.to
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2008, 06:14:26 PM »
I got paid 50 times my investment at bux.to.. In december.. The problems started in january when they stopped paying within their TOS... now i would not suggest u to join or click, its worthless...

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
bux.to
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2008, 06:34:13 PM »
the problems started long before january.  i got banned last year in august because i complained payouts were ridiculously late :D :D

• Thank You
bux.to
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2008, 06:55:15 PM »
the problems started long before january.  i got banned last year in august because i complained payouts were ridiculously late :D :D
Oh you have broken some of the most basic rules bux sites have.
No complaints allowed ever. Ignorance and clueless Court flattering are welcomed. And never ask for a payment just be happy if you get it after waiting months. And if you ever get it be sure to post a payment proof so we can lure in more clueless investors to feed our Ponzi scam.
 >:( >:(

• President & CEO ~ BCE
  • Thank You
  • John Shachter - Black Cat Enterprises
  • Referrals: 5
    • MyPTCClicks.com
    • Email
bux.to
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2008, 01:24:33 AM »
Very interesting.  I have heard many good, as well as bad things about Bux.to.  I agree with Sabbie that the payouts have been redicoulsly late.  That has been my biggest complaint, and point of contention.  However, I have still always been paid...even though it was late.  My last payment took just under 4 months to get paid...but hopefully the issues that they have had in the past have been resolved: and we will get paid much quicker now.  In fact...I am awaiting my next payment as we speak.  If all goes well...I should get paid from there within the next couple of weeks...assuming that they are back on schedule (but probably not).

And as far as the site being a Ponzi Scheme...I can see how that would appear to be.  However, as is my understanding: any PTC site needs a mix of not only PTC advertisers...but other advertisers (banner, text etc) and purchasers of upgrades and referrals.  But Ponzi Schemes are illegal...and I would really assume that our governement (or any government for that matter) would have shut the thing down long ago if it was such a creature.  As I cannot see the books, it is difficult to determin with perfect certanty that it is.

I personally don't like to complain...but I will if I feel the need to.  The point that you made that you were banned for complaining doesn't sound like the complete story.  And because we are just hearing one side...it is not fair for all involved to make a rational decision on the matter.  I remember back in the 80's how people screemed that a certain MLM company was a Ponzi Scheme...and that it was illegal.  Eventually, it was proven not to be.  The unfortunate part is that people who don't have all the facts, will just believe who is screaming the loudest: and this can leave an indellable tarnish on the otherwise good reputation of the company.

I would humbly suggest, that unless someone has irrefutable evidence that a company is indeed operating illegally, that perhaps those hurtful words be restrained until such a time that it can be proven...without a shadow of a doubt...that it is as you claim.  Here in the States, we have Attorney Generals; who's job it is to hunt down these illegal (if not illucive) perpertrators.  I would suggest that if you have a legitimate complaint against a company...you might look to the legal system of your jurisdiction to try and get satisfaction.  Of course, before you even get to that point: I would highly recommend that you try to work out your differences between yourself and the company you have a grevience with before taking it to the next level.  Moderate your words, and try to keep a cool head: and you will (usually) have much better results.

I know that there are a zillion scam sites and persons out there...and it can be tough to figure out what is what.  I believe that this site is good in its intention to help people get the information that they need.  However, it is also the responcibility of the Admins and Moderators to do their due dilligence before making a "judgement call" about one company/site or another.  People change; sites change ownership...so the information that is provided today, may not be accurate tomorrow.  We ALL have the responcibility for our own actions...both on and offline.  I just hope that we all can be succesfull in all of our endevours.

God Bless...and Happy Clicking!!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 01:35:10 AM by dongatto63 »

• Thank You
bux.to
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2008, 02:52:21 AM »
Ok I can make a long post explaining this and that. But we already mentioned all the facts about bux.to before.
Do you think a bux site can have unlimited amount of real refs for sale. There are many proofs that indicate they are selling massive amounts of bots(I am not gonna mention all the proofs here as we already mentioned them many times before). Wouldn't you call selling massive amounts of imaginary product a Ponzi scheme. How the hell they can keep on selling refs if they got only 200k-250k clickers daily. They say they have over 5 million members there is a problem here.  They are not earning from advertising sales they only have self sponsored ads. So where is their source of income really. They give their members only excuses that they don't have enough staff, their script is bad. If they had the money they would hire a whole division of programmers to build them a new script and more staff and clear the payments. But it's only taking longer and longer. 

• President & CEO ~ BCE
  • Thank You
  • John Shachter - Black Cat Enterprises
  • Referrals: 5
    • MyPTCClicks.com
    • Email
bux.to
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2008, 03:54:04 AM »
Ok I can make a long post explaining this and that. But we already mentioned all the facts about bux.to before.
Do you think a bux site can have unlimited amount of real refs for sale. There are many proofs that indicate they are selling massive amounts of bots(I am not gonna mention all the proofs here as we already mentioned them many times before). Wouldn't you call selling massive amounts of imaginary product a Ponzi scheme. How the hell they can keep on selling refs if they got only 200k-250k clickers daily. They say they have over 5 million members there is a problem here.  They are not earning from advertising sales they only have self sponsored ads. So where is their source of income really. They give their members only excuses that they don't have enough staff, their script is bad. If they had the money they would hire a whole division of programmers to build them a new script and more staff and clear the payments. But it's only taking longer and longer. 

Ok...I will agree with a few of your points...but only to a point.  It may appear that this company has grossly over stated not only its membership, but the size of the company in general.  I too would think that if they were as big; or had as much capital...that they would have hired the staff they needed long ago to handle the problems they seem to be constantly plagued with.  The payment issue alone is reason enough to be cautious about this site.  However, my point is not that this company has had made some bad management decisions; but rather on what we call a Ponzi Scheme or a Scam.

Selling ficticious product does not make a company a Ponzi Scheme.  If you sold fake jewelry, you would not be accused of being a Ponzi...but rather, a swindler, or cheat.  Same here.  If indeed your accusations was true, and they were selling faux referrals...then it would be a totally different issue...but still not a Ponzi Scheme. 

In the PTC industry, as with most business: you have multiple streams of income being generated at the same time.  Some items are bigger profit centers than others.  In a restaurant, a hamburger receives less profit than that of a soda...which is one of the highest profit margins in the industry.  The same is true for PTC.  The actual PTC ads, generally do not offer the company/site much profit...if any. 

Most times, these sites actually loose money, in order to be competitive and attract new business.  This is what is known as a "lost leader".  However, there are other profit centers that are almost all profit...such as selling banner or text ads.  Even selling upgrades and referrals help to shore up the bottom line.

I don't think that anyone can have an "unlimited amount of refs for sale"...but I offer one possible idea.  If they have members who are banned or who delete their accounts...any refs that they had could literally be resold for a profit to the site. 

Now I don't purport to have all the answers to lifes many questions...but I do try to look at things from many viewpoints.  And although we may not agree on every point, I appreciate your views, and am glad that you have to right to express them.  I guess I just see things a little differently.  I have received three payments from Bux.to...and have made a nice profit in the process.  Assuming that I continue to get paid, I will continue to be with them...less some major issue arrises that changes my mind.

Happy Clicking...