Author Topic: bux.to  (Read 3139 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
bux.to
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2008, 04:22:05 AM »
Selling fake product is one thing but selling unlimited amounts of non existent product that's another thing. They are around for a year and they are not trying to attract advertisers at all. Banners and text ads that's not enough to cover their expenses with all these self sponsored ads. After all the only thing they are advertising that's their upgrades and refs. So basically they are relying on their ref sales. More than that if you consider all the proofs for their massive bot sales they are basically relying on more investors "buying" their non existent product and keep on feeding them. Can you see the Ponzi pattern here. Ye they are paying but it takes them around 6-8 to pay their free members and the delays are only growing. You said nothing that will indicate they are making any real profit really. What I can see here is that they are taking money from person A giving it to person B, taking form person B giving it to C and so on. Just money cycling and once they have less investors feeding them it takes them even longer to pay.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 04:54:42 AM by JohnnyBlack »

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
bux.to
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2008, 02:44:52 AM »
I guess I just see things a little differently.  I have received three payments from Bux.to...and have made a nice profit in the process.  Assuming that I continue to get paid, I will continue to be with them...less some major issue arrises that changes my mind.

That is the problem with this fraud you call a company.

A company that started stealing the whole design from AdBux (robbing the robber  :-X), you rarely see other paid ads than self sponsored ones, the money is clearly generated through upgrades and botline sales (making it a Ponzi scheme, accept it) and payments keep getting delayed, it's another fact, just check their bloody full of fanatics forum once a week as I do and you'd realize it.

You were talking about other sources of income (banners and other advertising options), but there is no way to sustain a program like Bucksto, the additional costs (server, maintainance, forum mods/admins and unexistent programmers) and the fees they continuously pay without breaking any legal, moral or mathematical rules.

::)

P.S. I also got paid, but that did not make me change my perception  ;)

• Thank You
bux.to
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2008, 04:30:33 AM »
I guess I just see things a little differently.  I have received three payments from Bux.to...and have made a nice profit in the process.  Assuming that I continue to get paid, I will continue to be with them...less some major issue arrises that changes my mind.

That is the problem with this fraud you call a company.

A company that started stealing the whole design from AdBux (robbing the robber  :-X), you rarely see other paid ads than self sponsored ones, the money is clearly generated through upgrades and botline sales (making it a Ponzi scheme, accept it) and payments keep getting delayed, it's another fact, just check their bloody full of fanatics forum once a week as I do and you'd realize it.

You were talking about other sources of income (banners and other advertising options), but there is no way to sustain a program like Bucksto, the additional costs (server, maintainance, forum mods/admins and unexistent programmers) and the fees they continuously pay without breaking any legal, moral or mathematical rules.

::)

P.S. I also got paid, but that did not make me change my perception  ;)
Ye lol people have a problem with their perception. Relying on ref/bot ref sales might seem like a real income but it's not. The money you receive is just invested by the users and they expect to earn from their investment more than they invested. But they'll be receiving money that other people invested not money that the so called company actually earned by selling something real.  When you are actually earning from advertising sales that's real profit. Cause you sell it the money is yours. You pay only some percentage of it to the user that clicked the ad and his ref. I can see the difference here and I can see the Ponzi pattern. As another proof you have the payments that taking longer and longer. I guess some people see the truth only when the Ponzi totally collapses and disappears.

• Thank You
bux.to
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2008, 05:27:01 AM »
Well I have to say this is funny all these bux sites just proving over and over again they are all Ponzi schemes and people are still blind.
Here is a new stalling tactics by bux.to and possibly a way for them to earn from stolen identities   ???
Their users now receiving the following mail and it was confirmed on their Forum it's really from bux.to

"We are in the process of finalising your payment. To ensure payment is made to the correct person could you please scan a copy or your passport and telephone bill (less than 3 months old) and email it to us.

• Thank You
    • Email
Re: bux.to
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2009, 08:15:23 AM »
They ppl only earn by Ads and their users support them by clicking ads, That is all the whole business.

• Thank You
    • Best PTC Sites
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2009, 08:20:43 PM »
Waiting over 15 months and still no payment. Keep away from this one.

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2009, 04:49:47 PM »
I bought 100 referrals and Premium membership from Bux.to and cashed out on April 28, 2008 for $260.00. I have never received that payment or any correspondence from the site. I have written them letter twice, sent on trouble tickets, tried to call them. No response at all. They took my money and gave nothing back. If that's not a scam I don't know what is.

advertise here