Author Topic: MYBUX NETWORKS SCAM!!!  (Read 11865 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Cashmybux
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2008, 12:34:52 PM »
It's unsostenible
33 day to have 1 euro
bleahhhhhhhhhh

• Thank You
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2008, 01:21:32 AM »
But for you all PTC is a scam ?????
maybe you think is best that i loose my time in some sitelike
"The Clickers" (The best for someone
that paid me 0,0001 for clic?
no no no

Question

Cashmybux IT's SCAm OR NOT

maybe it's no good ,I'm justing controll
that he sold adversing ust for 0,009
 ???
maybe
really a scam

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2008, 04:44:44 AM »
"The Clickers" (The best for someone
that paid me 0,0001 for clic?
no no no

This just shows most of people don't join the good programs because of ignorance and misinformation.

TheClickers' ads are between 0.25 cents and 1 cent. There have been at least two 1-cent ads for over one month, and this site uses to serve around 20 ads, meaning around 6 - 7 cents per day just for your own clicks. That's the same amount you can usually make every day on most of crapy ponzified bux sites.

::)

P.S. It's the best because of its high average, not based on someone's opinion.  ;)

• Thank You
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2008, 09:20:29 AM »
at least you get paid in a very short time i dont care if the click is worth 0.00001 lol at least you dont have to wait 2 months or even 5 months to get paid

• Thank You
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2008, 02:50:11 PM »
Have any of you thought about updating this?

The admin of the mybuxnetworks as made running the PTC sites his full time job. He loves running the PTC sites. I think all of you should read this since he worked so hard at being trusted by his members and the rest of the PTC world. http://cashmybux.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7&st=0&start=0

Read that whole thread before you dare reply with some B.S.

• Thank You
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2008, 03:40:08 PM »
LOL he didn't answer any question. Just same excuses from another Admin that is a running an unsustainable site. Sure he can earn some extra money by selling bots like 99% of the bux sites around. Or opening more and more new sites and gain more refs for sale.  He just said he's indeed relying on ref sales. If it's unsustainable it can't survive without ref sales period. That alone makes it a Ponzi scheme. And why cause the money they receive from ref sales that's an "investment money" from the users. The users expect to earn more than invested. On the other hand if it's sustainable that's real profit. 
His members receive  $0.01 for click and $0.01 for ref click but he's charging only $10 for 1000 hits. Even if people are buying advertising he's losing $10 on each ads pack sold. Not to mention he's losing 100% on self sponsored ads. And who'll want to buy 1000 hits for $10 when you can buy 1000 hits for less than $5 on good old school and Aurora sites.
lottery, banners, relying on people going inactive that won't save him for too long. Do you really think he'll be paying people from the money he's earning from his real job.
I'll say it again if it's unsustainable no real profit is being made. He's relying on people feeding him and investing in refs. But there is only limited amount of real refs for sale. It's all the same with unsustainable sites there is no need to update this thread cause nothing changed it's still unsustainable.   
This thread should be moved to the site to stay away from really. It's clear he's just starting more and more new sites when he runs out of refs for sale on his older sites.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 04:26:27 PM by JohnnyBlack »

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2008, 07:11:48 PM »
Have any of you thought about updating this?

The admin of the mybuxnetworks as made running the PTC sites his full time job. He loves running the PTC sites. I think all of you should read this since he worked so hard at being trusted by his members and the rest of the PTC world. http://cashmybux.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7&st=0&start=0

Read that whole thread before you dare reply with some B.S.

I'm not replying with any bull shit as you say, I'm only quoting his writing since I'm used to see threads disappearing on PTC websites/forums.

Quote from: The generous admin who will even use his salary to pay his members
Well, let me explain to you and the other members how I will run my PTC site. By the way, you make great sense there and I'm glad you came to CashMyBux to ask this ..

We make our money by advertisers, members who purchases referral packages and yearly premium membership. Oh, I can't forgot the new feature, the lottery. Well, all this money goes into my AlertPay or PayPal account and is never touched! I will never touch the money I make from CashMyBux because in the long run, I will need it.. very badly to pay the members. Not everyone is able to save money, but I know I can, that is why I intend to run this site. I also own other websites which makes enough income. I also work, so when the bad time comes, I will have a backup.

As it states on CashMyBux, you will need to wait at least 30 days for your earnings to be sent into your AlertPay or PayPal account. Within that time, money will certainly be coming in to help payment.

If we are in the situation of bankruptcy, I will NOT close the website. Maybe it will take more than 30 days to get your earnings but it is better to wait than to never get it.

We don't go all crazy with the money we are getting and giving away, we make sure to calculate it in a way we will never go bankrupt.

Yes, members will earn FOREVER. If members can earn forever, why can't we? The more popular we get, the more advertisers we'll get. Which means, more payments to pay out. Their will never be a day where advertisers won't exist. Advertising is always needed and we guarantee unique hits and lots of it!

Before doing things, I like to check and re-check on it, to make sure it will run smooth.

I hope I answered your question. I also hope this way of running CashMyBux will give more trust into our members.

Thank you,
Administrator.

::) <-- Not B.S.

• Thank You
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2008, 08:14:46 PM »
I see both of you miss this very important line

I also own other websites which makes enough income. I also work, so when the bad time comes, I will have a backup.

• Thank You
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2008, 08:29:28 PM »

I also own other websites which makes enough income. I also work, so when the bad time comes, I will have a backup.
You are the one that missing the most important thing here. Many of these bux owners said it before. If he's losing on his bux site do you think he'll pay members from the money he's earning on his real job. Or money he's earning from his "other sites" that if he's actually got any non ptc related and profitable sites. I don't think so .... it's all been said before.
The fact remains his bux sites are unsustainable he's isn't making real profit with them on the long run. If he had enough income from other sources and was using his own money paying his members. Why would he need to start more and more new bux sites. Sounds like lack of refs for sale  ::)   

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2008, 08:31:12 PM »

And I believe you don't want to accept nobody will run a PTC for loosing money!

It's ridiculous to think this guy will pay his members with his own money once the program runs out of cash...  ::)

I bet what that admin planned was not only start one site after another in a short time but also use the fake downline producing stuff in order to keep those programs as paying ones for a longer time.

P.S. I don't belive in charitable PTC admins!
 :D

advertise here