Author Topic: MYBUX NETWORKS SCAM!!!  (Read 11862 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • PayToClick.EU
Re: Cashmybux
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2008, 04:06:07 PM »
Ok so can any of you tell me how long did it take for a bux site to start it's collapse? Let's take the longest of one, multiply it to 4 (that's 4 sites in the network) and if the MyBux continue successful business after this period you'll shut your smart talk alright?

Sure.

• Thank You
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2008, 04:17:33 PM »
Ok so can any of you tell me how long did it take for a bux site to start it's collapse? Let's take the longest of one, multiply it to 4 (that's 4 sites in the network) and if the MyBux continue successful business after this period you'll shut your smart talk alright?
That depends, with or without selling bots  ::)

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2008, 08:45:55 PM »
...you'll shut your smart talk alright?

Hey, thanks, I am happy that our intelligence is noted by the scammer's pet! (SARCASM)

Just kidding, your not his pet.  :D 
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 08:47:36 PM by eecash »

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2008, 12:04:24 PM »
It doesn't matter to me. I know who I am and I know where I'm going and if at any time this network becomes a scam I will admit my mistake. I will paste here my post in the MyBux forum as to express my opinion on this matter once again.

Post follows:
I'm glad eecash that you saw the difference between this network and other PTCs out there. Yes everyone from TalkPTC can take only a glimpse of the site and start the smart talk like "It has very low advertising prices, the script is a bux.to clone, too many self-sponsored ads, very high click rate and bla-bla-bla...bla" yes we all know the maths but this isn't the point. More advertisers will come, prices will rise, security will be improved etc. The way I look at bux sites (the ones I trust of course) is like the more popularized or expanded version of the "all mighty" Aurora sites. It's like everything happens there at a greater scale (it's basically the same) and is made to help people build their online income a bit faster. And I think this is the place where many of the people at TalkPTC get confused and start comparing bux sites with cyclers or ponzies. They CAN be successful it's only harder since things happen more fast and the possibility of things to get out of control is higher. So if the person managing the site is not suitable this leads to all the devastating results bux sites have suffered throughout this time.

So the point is this network is successful and it probably will be for quite some time. I feel safe and relaxed here and I know that my money is in good hands. I trust Rodney and his team that if anything bad is to happen they will find a way to make everyone happy, so people can remember this community and never be sorry for the time and money they spent here. So I will keep with this network for as long as it lasts and support it, and help improve it, and believe in it and of course earn a bit of extra cash ^_^

Thank you!

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2008, 03:29:21 PM »
The way I look at bux sites (the ones I trust of course) is like the more popularized or expanded version of the "all mighty" Aurora sites. It's like everything happens there at a greater scale (it's basically the same)

NO, it is not.

There was a time (a little over one year ago) when there were no ref sales on PTC, when PayPal still accepted them (alomost) all. This was all started by a site (the second one I joined) which is now kown as a big scam, after stopped paying their members for over 4 months.

Aurora sites were not created for selling members, that script is a profesional PTC script, full of advertising features: it's made for advertisers = they bring the money needed by the admin to make payouts.

There is NO bux site out there with regular income from advertisers: their scheme is based on other sales: referrals and upgrades.

That's it, basically.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 03:32:13 PM by BRL »

• Thank You
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2008, 04:25:11 PM »
It doesn't matter to me. I know who I am and I know where I'm going and if at any time this network becomes a scam I will admit my mistake. I will paste here my post in the MyBux forum as to express my opinion on this matter once again.

Post follows:
I'm glad eecash that you saw the difference between this network and other PTCs out there. Yes everyone from TalkPTC can take only a glimpse of the site and start the smart talk like "It has very low advertising prices, the script is a bux.to clone, too many self-sponsored ads, very high click rate and bla-bla-bla...bla" yes we all know the maths but this isn't the point. More advertisers will come, prices will rise, security will be improved etc. The way I look at bux sites (the ones I trust of course) is like the more popularized or expanded version of the "all mighty" Aurora sites. It's like everything happens there at a greater scale (it's basically the same) and is made to help people build their online income a bit faster. And I think this is the place where many of the people at TalkPTC get confused and start comparing bux sites with cyclers or ponzies. They CAN be successful it's only harder since things happen more fast and the possibility of things to get out of control is higher. So if the person managing the site is not suitable this leads to all the devastating results bux sites have suffered throughout this time.

So the point is this network is successful and it probably will be for quite some time. I feel safe and relaxed here and I know that my money is in good hands. I trust Rodney and his team that if anything bad is to happen they will find a way to make everyone happy, so people can remember this community and never be sorry for the time and money they spent here. So I will keep with this network for as long as it lasts and support it, and help improve it, and believe in it and of course earn a bit of extra cash ^_^

Thank you!
Just to add to what BRL said.
You still can't understand the facts here that's really sad. You are the one getting confused and trying to deny facts. Your argument based on hope, denying facts and past experience without taking into consideration any business point of view. I am sorry to tell you but all Ponzi schemes rely on lack of knowledge.

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2008, 04:43:55 PM »
I am sorry to tell you but all Ponzi schemes rely on lack of knowledge.

Yes, and disinformation and greed.

The ones that have been doing this for some time and do never mention the risk newbies are running when they start joining (or investing in) these kind of schemes are as guilty as the scammers/underage-admins.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2008, 09:30:12 PM »
You still can't understand the facts here that's really sad. You are the one getting confused and trying to deny facts. Your argument based on hope, denying facts and past experience without taking into consideration any business point of view. I am sorry to tell you but all Ponzi schemes rely on lack of knowledge.
NO there is a difference. I am taking into consideration the business point of view and this is where the difference between a Ponzi and this particular site is. I know what ponzies are and I've been scammed a lot too so the only bux sites I trust are this and neobux. Also I don't know what facts you speak of since there aren't any facts of your kind here. The only facts are that this network is progressing bit by bit and there are no signs for delayed payments or anything a "true" bux site would do.

• Thank You
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2008, 09:46:16 PM »
NO there is a difference. I am taking into consideration the business point of view and this is where the difference between a Ponzi and this particular site is. I know what ponzies are and I've been scammed a lot too so the only bux sites I trust are this and neobux. Also I don't know what facts you speak of since there aren't any facts of your kind here. The only facts are that this network is progressing bit by bit and there are no signs for delayed payments or anything a "true" bux site would do.
Some Ponzies are just a lil more stable than others. I guess that makes people go blind.
LOL please it's not progressing anywhere. The whole structure of the site is based on investment money no real profit.
He is paying people from refs investment money not a real profit. Do I need to spell it for you that already makes his operation a Ponzi. And you are a noob if you can't see or accept it period. He is just starting new sites so he can have more refs for sale. Ye it has typical bux behavior you just can't see it. As for your hope that he'll have more real advertisers, more real advertisers willing to pay unrealistic rates for bux traffic you are dreaming.
You can go to a Forum like Digital Point and ask there couple marketing experts, webmasters, etc. If they are willing to pay these rates for bux traffic. Or for that matter if they even consider ptc traffic as something valuable. Most of them will laugh at your face.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 10:14:21 PM by JohnnyBlack »

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2008, 01:49:54 AM »
I am not going to stay here and argue with you guys because either way, you guys will stay in your wholes. By the way, my community is 2x bigger than yours and growing way faster than yours. All of you should be coming to the MyBux Networks forum and start viewing our scam list. We require proof before putting a site on the scam list. We also provide everything you provide plus a way where people can earn money with ease.

I've said all that I had to say and if you think it is a scam, don't come.

Have a nice day,
Rodney Ramcharitar Sciampacone

advertise here