• -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
  • Lets Work Together
  • Referrals: 5
    • Revenue Sharing Program
Re: eeCash
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2009, 01:49:33 AM »
And who has?

You showed that no experience is needed to be banned, and banned, and banned....

I don't like people in positions of authority that do not have the experience to be there.
Neither I. Neither I.
Neither
 I.

Edited: And banned....

Now a short post like this I do not understand.

Its like you feel compelled to add support to the discussion but your post  makes you an enigma.

I'll be dumb again so please explain.

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
Re: eePTR
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2009, 02:23:07 AM »
From eecash:
Now your trying to be cute.  I told you again twice already, now again.  Last warning.
If something can't be posted as a complaint, don't pretend to be sneaky and post the link to it.  This post was a link.  You already have a "redirect" link pointing to the FLAME! section.

I was not being cute. I was serious and I provided proof.

Section heading says......
Complaints.
Do you want to complain about a PTC site?

I had a complaint about the poor service I got from eePTR because you were too busy doing something more important. Accept it and stop threatening to ban me. If I am not allow to complain about your site because you are a moderator then post that in the rules.

Now I am happy that you refunded my money.

Thank You Very Much.

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2009, 04:41:08 AM »
General Rules
:: - Do not attempt to bypass the rules by creating loopholes or an "alternative view" to a rule.

Your opinion is respected.  You think i am the worst customer service guy in the world, your point is taken.  Your saying the same thing over and over again.  This will be merged with your other FLAME! topic about me. 

It also says you only get one warning in the rules before a ban....you have had more than that. 
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 04:48:18 AM by eecash »

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2009, 06:14:05 AM »
General Rules
:: - Do not attempt to bypass the rules by creating loopholes or an "alternative view" to a rule.

Your opinion is respected.  You think i am the worst customer service guy in the world, your point is taken.  Your saying the same thing over and over again.  This will be merged with your other FLAME! topic about me. 

It also says you only get one warning in the rules before a ban....you have had more than that. 

Fair enough.

You think i am the worst customer service guy in the world,

I know you are not and if you read that between the lines then you mis-read my post. Assuming you read it of course.  ;D

Now we can move forward and it was a blast.

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
eeCash is a Hot Head and Immature
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2009, 10:41:02 PM »
I wonder what you are like in real person my young Padawan learner?

Again, you ban me from chat because you don't like the conversation when it doesn't go your way.

You are a disgrace of a Global Moderator. Wow! I hope I can say this in a flame board? That is my opinion and until you grow up and stop acting like a cry baby I will not be able to give you praise.

Every time I ask you a question that may be challenging for you, you turn to making some insults.  Not once have you responded as a moderator should. You have not been very responsible in your role. In chat I pointed this fact out and I mean facts. One would have to be sleeping under a rock not to notice that you have not been demonstrating the role of a responsible moderator. We were talking about your use of the word jerk and all you could do is over react and call me a jerk. Not only that you started to insult my ability as a site owner. You could not even stay on topic. You acted so immature that you did not even know that it was a light hearted discussion.

I was enjoying TalkPTC and I was starting to believe it did not suffer from the same problems of childhood behavior as an other forum. This was quoted in an earlier post.

So if you are incapable of entertaining a challenging discussion without the abuse of power then your going to have to ban me from this forum.

Somewhere in this forum I believe I am not the only member that believes you need to cool down and stop abusing your powers.

You seem to want to demonstrate that you can handle a difficult discussion and so you are quick to get into a fight. The fact is you are usually unarmed and you only win because you are a Global Moderator. I enjoy a thought provoking discussion but not one that is based on insults and abuse of powers. Now I will probably hear that you are also a member and entitled to the privilege as another member in expressing your opinion. Step down as a moderator and then I will believe it. Some other moderators I believe its true because they shine above you but until you change, I see abuse.

I was having fun with you and now I am making it a public announcement. You are not very wise to bring a knife to a gun fight. Funny thing is when I typed that expression I was thinking of wisdom but now the joke is on me since I am the one getting banned.  ::)

So, go ahead, ban me for flaming you because you like to abuse your moderator powers.

However, I suggest you learn from your mistake once again and pick a fight wisely.

I think you have a lot of potential for a young buck. Just an observation from someone that may be twice your age.

This post is an example of why I got banned from the EMS forum.
An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
Disrespect of EMS Staff

The moderator didn't like to be told he was wrong.

• Thank You
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
Re: eeCash is a Hot Head and Immature
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2009, 11:06:30 PM »
General Rules

Your opinion is respected.  You think i am the worst customer service guy in the world, your point is taken.  Your saying the same thing over and over again.  This will be merged with your other FLAME! topic about me. 

Fair enough.

Fj, we understand that you dislike me since this is the 4th time that you have been warned about creating duplicate topics about me.  I have quoted you rules, you have read them, and as you said above, you agreed to them.    If you have more FLAME! about me there is a FLAME! topic you created with my name "eeCash" as the title.
For the benefit of other members, this will be left unmerged for a while.  The link to the main FLAME! topic on eecash is here
http://www.talkptc.com/index.php/topic,12026.0.html

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • homeworkingdivas
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2009, 02:11:33 AM »
Sounds like i wouldnt want to be on either sites. Neither one of them acts like an admin. or mod.

• Developer
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 7
  • Referrals: 81
    • Cashons Network
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2009, 04:32:18 PM »
 ;D words are no good this time
hope this pic show my point

take it easy you 2
nothing worth it

thanks both of you and hope you like this pic
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 06:53:13 PM by ayman20068 »

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Dragon Blues
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2009, 05:09:42 PM »
It seems that both fj and eecash have a personality conflict.  I was part of discussion before it went south.  EEC does tend to take over a discussion and needs to know when to quit.  FJ needs to be a little les acerbic in his attitude with eec.  I have had nice , good discussions with both maybe you guys are more  like oil and water than water and soil.  better to help each other grow than to either burn or flood each other.  Either way I think both of you are at fault.  But that is just my personal opinion

• Thank You
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2009, 05:23:37 PM »
he bring personal conflicts out into public discussion and posts his edited private discussions 'quotes' to defame me.  I have told him that we do not need to communicate anymore since we apparently do not get along.  He continues to antagonize me regardless.  

Some people hate me, some people like me, some people are indifferent.   The fact is, i have been mod at talkptc and admin of sites coming up 2 years so almost everyone knows what I am about already.  Unfortunately, Most members here are brand new, no one really knows me.  People come and go all the time, very few stay, this is obviously a problem with an abrasive member since I see no other complaints about me in 2 years....
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 05:27:57 PM by eecash »

advertise here