Author Topic: earnmoneyspace Aka Northowl's personal forum.  (Read 8022 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • destinyclix
earnmoneyspace Aka Northowl's personal forum.
« on: March 06, 2010, 04:34:12 PM »
Self claimed most active forum of ptc business: Earnmoneyspace only a space for scammers like ptcpay, Only a heaven for businessman like fjptc, Only a heaven for his servant like AjayP and some other Mods (Please do not take any offense for these statement As EMS is northowl's personal forum not a public forum like talkptc so all staff working for him is his servant.) and also heaven for those who fear from banning.

I welcome back all poster here to make talkptc more active and more natural as EMS is not public forum. EMS is private forum run by Northowl and his gang aka servent.

Scammers are welcome but we always ready to fight with them.

• Developer
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 7
  • Referrals: 81
    • Cashons Network
    • Email
Re: earnmoneyspace Aka Northowl's personal forum.
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2010, 10:09:21 PM »
 ;D well let's speak in real

1 - you are a mod in 2 forums and even though you were most active in another forum , you shouldn't have got a ban to ask members to be more active here .
if you became active here before you were banned there it would be better

2 - ems is big forum yes , maybe full of scammer or not , that's not the main thing , ems has certain types of members , some are new , some are old members and they like it there , when you don't accept somethings , you should discuss it here , in the forum you are a mod in , don't go after the scammers there , because the more fight you do for scammers there , the larger you make a forum you don't like

3 - ems is good forum same as any other forum , it started as a support forum for clicksia and incentria , it's hosted and managed by northowl , so it's his own rules , i don't have any problems with that
if you want to speak freely and say all what you like , tell it in the place that allows it
go to ems and stick to ems rules ,
to conclude the things
you know where you can speak freely and fight all scammer
and you know where you should stick to rules
it's not northowl fault , you go to his forum so you listen his rules , it's your problem you don't like his rules

4 - beside if you didn't like ems , why did you ask to be a mod there ?

5 - btw , did you ever saw a mod in ems more active in another forum than ems ( just for the record )

finally nitinkumar i fully respect you as a mod here , and i really like reading your topics , and i hope now you learn where you should put you topics , i wish you luck always

and for ems , we should have respect to it as a big forum , whether you like somethings or not we have to admit , it's doing good as a forum

and for all member , if you want to learn , understand and talk . you know where you can do what you want

thanks

• Thank You
    • destinyclix
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 05:30:30 AM »
;D well let's speak in real

1 - you are a mod in 2 forums and even though you were most active in another forum , you shouldn't have got a ban to ask members to be more active here .
if you became active here before you were banned there it would be better

No, I am active here already. EMS I only liked because of their activity. This post which I made here as a member not as a mod. As a Mod my duty is to stop spamming and to make people follow rule.

2 - ems is big forum yes , maybe full of scammer or not , that's not the main thing , ems has certain types of members , some are new , some are old members and they like it there , when you don't accept somethings , you should discuss it here , in the forum you are a mod in , don't go after the scammers there , because the more fight you do for scammers there , the larger you make a forum you don't like

3 - ems is good forum same as any other forum , it started as a support forum for clicksia and incentria , it's hosted and managed by northowl , so it's his own rules , i don't have any problems with that
if you want to speak freely and say all what you like , tell it in the place that allows it
go to ems and stick to ems rules ,
to conclude the things
you know where you can speak freely and fight all scammer
and you know where you should stick to rules
it's not northowl fault , you go to his forum so you listen his rules , it's your problem you don't like his rules

Rules are rules. But their rules are for certain people like me or you. Everyone not equal their. If a Mod post like member he should deserve a reply like a member not as a Mod.

4 - beside if you didn't like ems , why did you ask to be a mod there ?

Because I love to Mod forum. The topic where I made these comment was Joke.

5 - btw , did you ever saw a mod in ems more active in another forum than ems ( just for the record )

finally nitinkumar i fully respect you as a mod here , and i really like reading your topics , and i hope now you learn where you should put you topics , i wish you luck always

and for ems , we should have respect to it as a big forum , whether you like somethings or not we have to admit , it's doing good as a forum

and for all member , if you want to learn , understand and talk . you know where you can do what you want

thanks

No I not seen any EMS Mod active their in another Forum because they are working for northowl's forum not for public forum like we do here in Talkptc. Here Admin of talkptc give us full indepedence what we do in other places. I always vote for right things. You know I am Mod in two forums. You know I got banned in the forum which I Mod because I made a comment in some another forum after admin of that forum and he banned me at that time and later on that admin get terminated by original owner of forum because that admin thinking that forum is his own private property. I always learn about fight  and fight about right things. Forum is for discussion. We never says thats this is someone's forum or Getpaidforum is TommyD's forum. EMS is Northowl's forum and he has every right to make rules.

• Developer
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 7
  • Referrals: 81
    • Cashons Network
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2010, 08:28:34 AM »
 :) now you got my point
hope to see you active here as a member not just a mod
this forum has its voice too
you don't need to go after the scammers where they are to tell them they are scammers
activity comes from you , me and other members
good luck nitinkumar and keep your fights with scammers
in the places where you can say
what you want
how you want
when you want
 :) thanks again for taking time to reply me post
i wish the best for this forum
and all other forums

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2010, 09:35:11 AM »
Self claimed most active forum of ptc business: Earnmoneyspace only a space for scammers like ptcpay, Only a heaven for businessman like fjptc, Only a heaven for his servant like AjayP and some other Mods (Please do not take any offense for these statement As EMS is northowl's personal forum not a public forum like talkptc so all staff working for him is his servant.) and also heaven for those who fear from banning.

I welcome back all poster here to make talkptc more active and more natural as EMS is not public forum. EMS is private forum run by Northowl and his gang aka servent.

Scammers are welcome but we always ready to fight with them.

Nitin, in this post, i totally agree with ayman. Every forum have their own rules. You decided to stay there and you should accept their rules. Don't post about them(personal problem) in here. It's will make this forum look bad.  You make this post after get banned from them and you must realise you're moderator in here. I know your reputation on some famous forum but for honest  you stay more active on EMS compare here. It's not good thing when people see talkptc mods stay more active on other site rather than in talkptc.

You already know TalkPTC and ems doesn't have good relationship. You know ems own by northowl, Offcouse you also realise his reputation and decided to go there, stay in there even ask become mods. I like every of your post but if you serious want help talkptc growing, don't repeat the same thing again.

Even i not stay active on talkptc, but i prefer spend more time in here compare ems when i get online. I know which one is the best for me. Don't take it's serious with my post. In here we are friends and all of us love talkptc with their own reason.

• Thank You
    • destinyclix
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2010, 11:09:39 AM »
Thanks Xingmarts.

I did accept their rules. But I do no got banned their for breaking any kind of rules. I want them to realize that rules they have is one sided. Now all these things is over. I am happy and My flame is over. Now better is that talkptc going to rock soon.

One last things : Kareem made an comment about me their

Nitinkumar : I told you this was going to happen, you didn't listen, you still kept dissing EMS, and I m sure EMS helped your site in a way or another, yet you kept on dissing it, I thank you for that, you show gratefulness to this community the best way you can and that is by been negative.

I still dissing but I do not know the mean of Diss? EMS Helped my Site yes someone was selling the site their and I make purchase. Someone give two free banned their and before me he got banned and I only post that you did wrong by banning that guy. I will be negative because I do not post like the way they want .

Ok my anger is over and back to work,

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2010, 11:29:11 AM »
I don't insterested to make more post about ems. Anyway, glad to see you again. Hope this forum growing more faster.

• You reap what you sow
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Come on!
  • Referrals: 2
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2010, 06:28:27 PM »
Every forum has some good, some bad.  Take the good, leave the bad or take the bad a few times.  Taking the bad all the times may result in this way.
Some forums does not like members' crictics. In those forums, you should not speak a lot otherwise BAN.
Since you were started to post actively at EMS, I expected that you gonna be get banned sooner or later.  But he did it as a mass ban.
I also noticed that you were more active at EMS rather than Talkptc in the recent past.  Now after a red badge, you ask everyone to be active here.

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2010, 09:37:17 PM »
talkptc.com is better!

viva la talkptc!

TalkPTC =  ;D  8)  
EarnMoneySpace =  :-X  ::)

:D :D

If talkptc bans you, you go to EMS.  If EMS bans you, you go to TalkPTC.com.  just look at fjworld (he was banned from EMS, came to TalkPTC...then banned at TalkPTC and went back to EMS)  right?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 09:40:40 PM by eecash »

• You reap what you sow
  • Thank You
  • Come on!
  • Referrals: 2
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2010, 09:15:15 AM »
Where will he go if he gets banned one moreee time at EMS? ;D
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 09:19:14 AM by chan2020 »

advertise here