Author Topic: Neobux Bots Study  (Read 36590 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • Email
Re: Neobux Bots Study
« Reply #90 on: August 06, 2017, 11:51:46 AM »
I think this bots myth coming from people who don't know how business works and how to manage rented referrals.
I recommend to download free software Neobux Referrals Handy Manager, with that it's easier manage your clickers.

Most of the posts here come from people with rich PTC experience and even PTC owners. But what is your PTC experience at all?
If you have read all the post you have probably seen a lot of strong proofs about the NeoBux business model. If you expect the NeoBux owner to post that his sit is a bot site it won't happen. So you have to read and think some more deeply. Or if you want a 100% proof just try it. A lot of people did it and then posted here. Good Luck

NeoBux is still live only because of the people who want to try and give them money. And some people who see that their balance is negative but believe that in the future they will make a profit. Not very clever obviously.

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: Neobux Bots Study
« Reply #91 on: October 16, 2017, 06:41:21 AM »
I think this bots myth coming from people who don't know how business works and how to manage rented referrals.
I recommend to download free software Neobux Referrals Handy Manager, with that it's easier manage your clickers.

advertise here