Author Topic: TakeTheGlobe  (Read 8528 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Banned!
  • Out of my mind...I'll be back in a few minutes.
  • Referrals: 0
TakeTheGlobe
« on: June 12, 2008, 12:54:46 AM »
Discuss taketheglobe.com here.

• Thank You
Re: TakeTheGlobe
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 03:47:17 PM »
Since nobody posts anything in this thread let me Discuss this site really.
So Mr owner comes over there pretends to be some user starting many threads about TakeTheGlobe. Answering my questions as he's just a simple user.
http://ptctalk.com/forums/index.php/topic,22348.0.html
Then after his lies are exposed he thinks he can apologize and call it a little mistake. Would he tell everybody if it wasn't exposed. What's funny is that he actually thinks he can turn this around by trying to doubt my credibility calling me hypocrite. When the truth is I never really promote bux sites over there. Yes I am joining them, posting payment proofs when I am being paid and generally tell people about my personal experience with specific bux sites when they ask for it. But be sure I always have no problem to remind people that bux sites are just a temporary investment. So if they choose to invest their time or money in them they should keep their eyes open cause who knows any bux site can disappear the next day.
For some reason they choose to lock that thread cause he apologized and admit his mistake and we can all forget about it. Trust doesn't work that way in the real world. It seems ptc owners are forgiven way too fast and you all know the outcome of this most of the times.
I am sorry if it's not allowed to post here that link but it explains my point and I am sure you all gonna enjoy this. 

• scamsniffer

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 04:17:34 PM »
LOL I got banned for accusing him of being a scammer because I knew that takingname and taketheglobe were the same person  ;D ;D

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 05:00:24 PM »
wow johnny fancy seeing you here,  ;D  it took me 10 minutes to recover from the shock :D

but being serious: welcome!!! ;D

unfortunately there are a lot of people like taketheglobe over there. they signup promote their own site and deny owning it.  anyone can imagine they dont have the best intentions if they arent even prepared to admit it is theirs.
those sites usually disappear the fastest and the same people are allowed to signup again with new names and start all over again. 
they are not hard to find, we have seveal sites like that in our scam section.  it is very easy to not allow multi signups on forums :'(

usually if people make posts about this kind of thing over there the threads get locked or disappear completely. nothing new about that.  posters like scammersniffer get warned or banned.

i really only have a problem with people trying to build their own downline by going on about how great bux  sites are when we all know they could disappear the next day. payout proof is good but should not be a reason to trust any site.

people like albs abuse their position just so they can get a lot of referals.  you will never see her say one bad thing about a bux site no matter how bad they are.  she is always the first to post payout proof and she is always the first to get paid :'(
i think it says everything about a forum if even the mods behave in this way. :'(

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 05:04:33 PM »
Ye well it was pretty much obvious. When I asked TakeTheGlobe back then why is he making multiple posts. He told me his users starting them. So I wonder how many other user names he got. I thought what the heck i'll join without buying anything i'll get myself some refs and see what happens. But it seems he doesn't consider his lies as a big problem. 

hi Sabbie no hard feelings I hope  ;)

It's not that hard to do some research on a ptc site. But some people never learn. Most of the time it's a simple math.     
I always tell people hope is a nice thing but i'd rather be smart with ptc's.   Payment proofs are nothing i've been paid by TripleBux just before he went missing so what. People were saying it's a great site aswell they didn't listen when I warned them. I would never say any specific  bux site is great if I don't think it can be a short time investment.  Other than that if people choose to play with bux sites they should already know the risks. I am just pissed many people don't wanna listen when others trying to warn them about suspicious sites.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 05:15:46 PM by JohnnyBlack »

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 07:42:43 PM »
Welcome JohnnyBlack!

+1 to you for that post looks like ptctalk is loosing its adult members :D :D :D :D

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 09:23:59 PM »
I full heartedly admitted to having been both the users TakingNames and TakeTheGlobe in the very beginning of our business in a bid to create an initial buzz for our site. I made a mistake. The only way one can gain trust in this industry is to keep on paying which is exactly what our company has been doing best. I'd have become a member here sooner had I known it existed. For the record there was never any other username period used by myself other than those two and It's down to just this one. The official company one. I apologise for my mistake and hope it's forgivable. As for our business. It's top notch and on top of payments steady.
Looking back I question how necessary it was to have even done what I did but at the time all I could see was what a tough industry to gain a footing. Now I look back and think as long as one's honest, keeps on paying then that's what it takes. Again I apologise on public forum for what I initially blindly did and apart from that all things are good to go. We aren't your typical PTC. We aren't funded with user's money. We have our own backing in place. We're also innovating starting with the successful launch this morning of our viral facebook application to earn members more money and bring in a flood of unreferred members which is the beginning to a solution of the problem that PTC's suffer. The stigma of running out of unreferred members.
I feel priviledged to become a member here and a big thank you to all who talk about us be it good or bad.
I can tell you one thing you'll never find a post about a member not being paid unless they're on our wall of shame and the reason beside their name (Cheating).

We've been clearing the queue daily!

More to come in the innovation department.

We have a very experienced team when it comes to online business.

I personally hold no ill will to those who've posted above and perhaps in time they will see that apart from my mistake I'm a very decent moral person and committed to my members more than you know.

If and in time people see this we'll not only be continuing on with business but also a contributing member of the TalkPTC community.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 09:35:40 PM by TakeTheGlobe »

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2008, 10:59:29 PM »

hi Sabbie no hard feelings I hope  ;)

It's not that hard to do some research on a ptc site. But some people never learn. Most of the time it's a simple math.     
I always tell people hope is a nice thing but i'd rather be smart with ptc's.   Payment proofs are nothing i've been paid by TripleBux just before he went missing so what. People were saying it's a great site aswell they didn't listen when I warned them. I would never say any specific  bux site is great if I don't think it can be a short time investment.  Other than that if people choose to play with bux sites they should already know the risks. I am just pissed many people don't wanna listen when others trying to warn them about suspicious sites.

no hard feeling johnny, we're all over 18 here (i hope :D) we can take

dont get pissed it doesnt help, all you can do is warn them its up to them what they do with the warning ;D

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2008, 11:21:43 PM »
No hard feelings on this end either to any of you.

• Thank You
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2008, 04:17:37 AM »
Well since you followed me here. And I am sure there won't be any kiddie mod locking the thread in a middle of a Discussion.
Let me ask you a question that I asked you before and you didn't answer. First lets do some math.
Right now you have 49 ads for free, 114 for premium members.

49x0.005 = $0.245  free user earning
49x0.0025 = $0.1225  free user earning from ref

for premium:
114x0.01 = $1.14 premium user earning
49x0.005 = $0.245 premium user earning from free member ref
114x0.005 = $0.57 premium user earning from premium ref

Now how is that sustainable. You charge $40 for premium do you think it can keep you for long. Many bux sites called themselves the "best ptc ever". Usually bux sites with rates like that close very fast.
Why would anybody want to advertise with a bux site when it costs $19 for 1000 hits. They can choose some aurora site or some old school site and pay $3-$5 for 1000 hits. You trying to make it look like lack of refs thats the main problem with bux sites. But lack of refs thats just what puts the last nail in their coffin. Thats not the main reason why they fail.