Author Topic: TakeTheGlobe  (Read 8531 times)

• scamsniffer

Re: TakeTheGlobe
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2008, 06:12:48 AM »
Its unsustainable, the admin started off by lying, now he comes here and says he openly admitted he had two users when in fact he never mentioned it until he was exposed. THe usual bux site.  :D

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2008, 08:42:13 AM »
Anything but the usual. I'm not relying on my member's money to build this. That's out of the ordinary. I have more backing than you could ever imagine to be honest.
All I'm asking is to not assume anything before you post anything.
You'll see in time. Yes I made a mistake. If I knew then what I knew now about just letting payouts and progress speak for itself I'd never had made that mistake to create the initial buzz scamsniffer. There's no need to insult me because I'm actually doing a very good job. Our members are 100% happy so there's no need. Also. We aren't a "bux" site. I hate that word and we're in no way associated with that. If truth be told we actually are backed by my parent media company. Just let the company be judged on it's own merit and in time you'll see.
Categorizing a site that's never going to miss a payment with sites that are run by 14 year olds who just want a quick buck isn't the right thing to do.

If you want to bust the balls of a PTC site at least pick one that's not innovating and not paying?

Also for the record. We have real advertisers. We don't wait for them to come to us. We find them.
Johnny Black does make a good point and point noted about price increase in our ad values though.
We do intend to use our new facebook application for our advertisers benefit as well and can justify higher rates in doing so.
It also solves the unreferred member issue that's the stigma with most PTC.
We aren't stopping at facebook either. Our Press Release goes out thursday morning.
You're making very simple bias statements that don't even coincide with what our ultimate and long term goals are. I feel obligated to inform you both that in this case you're incorrect and there will be no "I told you so" We're not going anywhere.

One last thing.

Johnny Black you certainly weren't followed. It's simply a viable forum for us to post news and updates on.

Just my two cents.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 08:56:00 AM by TakeTheGlobe »

• scamsniffer

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2008, 10:13:31 AM »
Anything but the usual. I'm not relying on my member's money to build this. That's out of the ordinary. I have more backing than you could ever imagine to be honest.

dont try something illegal then alertpay will refund all payments like masterbux

All I'm asking is to not assume anything before you post anything.

had to assume your childish behaviour when you started to promote your site on ptctalk

You'll see in time. Yes I made a mistake. If I knew then what I knew now about just letting payouts and progress speak for itself I'd never had made that mistake to create the initial buzz scamsniffer. There's no need to insult me because I'm actually doing a very good job. Our members are 100% happy so there's no need.

All sites pay at the beginning even the ones run by 14 year olds. They do that just so you invest. Paying members doesnt mean anything nowdays, its long term sustainability and a good admin thats needed.

Also. We aren't a "bux" site. I hate that word and we're in no way associated with that. If truth be told we actually are backed by my parent media company. Just let the company be judged on it's own merit and in time you'll see.
Categorizing a site that's never going to miss a payment with sites that are run by 14 year olds who just want a quick buck isn't the right thing to do.

You are a "bux" site according to me. What do you define as a bux site? I say anything that uses a yourownbux script or any other type of bux script. You are using that script which means that users are paid the same ammount for every single click and that referrals are sold in such a way that eventually you will run out of money.

If you want to bust the balls of a PTC site at least pick one that's not innovating and not paying?

all pay at the beginnning

Also for the record. We have real advertisers. We don't wait for them to come to us. We find them.
Johnny Black does make a good point and point noted about price increase in our ad values though.
We do intend to use our new facebook application for our advertisers benefit as well and can justify higher rates in doing so.
It also solves the unreferred member issue that's the stigma with most PTC.
We aren't stopping at facebook either. Our Press Release goes out thursday morning.
You're making very simple bias statements that don't even coincide with what our ultimate and long term goals are. I feel obligated to inform you both that in this case you're incorrect and there will be no "I told you so" We're not going anywhere.

Ofcourse I must make biased statements based on how you acted to promote your site.

Just my two cents.

Better save your two cents because youll need all the money you can get to keep your site running.

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2008, 03:25:44 PM »
It's pointless to argue with you. You're mind isn't open enough to even discuss this.
I'm sure you've good reason to be weary of PTC sites. I guess we will have to show you otherwise and that it can be done differently.
That's about all we can do.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2008, 04:05:06 PM »
Well scamsniffer already said most of the things but i'll say it again. You are paying users high rates , charging unrealistic rates for advertising, you are using same bux script. So why wouldn't we call you a bux site really. Just cause you think you'll have unlimited amount of refs for sale by using facebook. Take bux.to they already have many members for a ptc and still they gonna explode very soon.  I doubt it there is an unlimited amount of people that want to click on ptc's. You just can't rely on that.
How about hiring a real programmer to build a new script and not just fixing a few bugs and changing the design. Seriously bux script thats a shame for any software. Any ptc can't justify charging these crazy rates for advertising when people can buy 1000 hits for $3-$5 with sites like clixncash, Clicksia, TheClickers, Worldlinx, Linkgrand, etc.. Now if you drop your advertising rates to compete with sites like that you'll be losing a lot of money with the rates you are paying your users. So here is one of the main problems with bux sites. They supposed to rely on their ability to sell advertising and not upgrades/refs. 
Will your parents media company continue to back you up once they see the site is losing with these rates you are paying your users. Cause I really can't see how can you make a site like that earn more than you spend for the long run.
Yet again many sites are paying for 3,4,5 months that doesn't say much. By saying long run I mean 1,2,5 years.   
I still think the whole  impersonating thing you did is a shady way to promote your site but lets put this aside for a moment.  It was proven over and over again that bux sites are crappy business model and it doesn't work for many reasons and we gave you most of them. We are being realistic here.
Anyway I said what I wanted to say. We'll see for how long can you go on paying users these high rates. 

• Thank You
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2008, 09:30:47 PM »
Do I need to remind anyone what bux.to is selling as referrals?
It was inevitable.
We're trying to step ourselves up and changing our ad rates even as I type this.
We're not in the position of going under any time soon.
I could float the entire company with my own personal finances if I wanted.
We're working on finding the fine line for profit vs cost but we aren't suffering at all financially meantime.
We didn't start with a 0 budget like other PTC's

That's about the best I can tell you at the moment other than we're working on being one that can be relied upon.

Thanks for taking the time to discuss. If anything I'm learning from you two and putting it into effect.

• Thank You
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2008, 04:12:01 AM »
Well let me just say that you have only 6k users. Lets see what happens if you reach 50k, 100k, 200k users.

• Thank You
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2008, 04:37:45 AM »
We've done some recalculation Johnny and you're right it's best to adjust while still smaller in terms of users.
Our advertising rates are recalculated. Can you check on them?
To some it might even seem high but we had our accountants go over figures / costs vs profits and come up with the closest fair number to all parties as possible.

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2008, 09:42:35 PM »
We've done some recalculation Johnny and you're right it's best to adjust while still smaller in terms of users.
Our advertising rates are recalculated. Can you check on them?
To some it might even seem high but we had our accountants go over figures / costs vs profits and come up with the closest fair number to all parties as possible.

do you allow china?

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2008, 05:49:03 PM »
Well this is interesting yesterday MR TakeTheGlobe made a thread on his Forum called "We did some calculations and here's our thoughts."   
Where he was saying it's hard for them to keep the site sustainable so they gonna drop the amount of ads. He also said they are considering to ban users that paying people to become their refs on TakeTheGlobe (getting themselves refs by advertising/offers ?). You wanna force people to buy your refs ?
When I tried to post on that thread and ask him about that it gave me a massage my post supposed to be verified by a mod. For some reason it was never posted.
It's a miracle now they changed the first post he made. Nothing mentioned about sustainability issues or banning users that get themselves refs and not buying them. How honest it that ? Do you change your mind so fast ? TakeTheGlobe trying to hide something from your users ?

advertise here