Author Topic: Pay-Per-Play Media  (Read 2565 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Banned!
  • Out of my mind...I'll be back in a few minutes.
  • Referrals: 0
Pay-Per-Play Media
« on: June 14, 2008, 12:14:19 AM »
Discuss Pay-Per-Play Media (sellingppp.com) here.

• Thank You
  • DON'T TOUCH ME
  • Referrals: 4
Re: Pay-Per-Play Media
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 12:32:05 AM »
Yes i want to know how it work. Because i only hear zzzz in my blog. Please teach me for setting ppp. Thanks all.

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 01:34:40 AM »
i think sandycah u got to change in the html code something from yes to no or no to yes to remove that zzzzzz noise and anyways clicmx had it before i think they removed it, honestly its very annoying and i would never put if i owned a site

• Thank You
  • Banned!
  • Out of my mind...I'll be back in a few minutes.
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 02:22:19 AM »
I usually have the speakers muted when viewing ads and sites ... except on occasion when listening to music or watching videos.

As annoying as it may seem at times, Pay Per Play and audio ads are a new and effective concept in the marketing realm.  Personally, I can't stand all of the ads with the audio (and sometimes video) of the "hype."

Audio/video messages need to be professional and increase the curiosity of the viewer ... not force the message down their throats ... statistics do show that those types tend to make the viewer roll their eyes ::) and mute the sound.

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2008, 06:15:54 AM »
yes its true they are annoying most of the time, but being annoying is one of the best marketing techniques out there i hate to tell everyone  :D

we can all be thankful that this company only runs 5 second audio ads......and not 15 minute torture ads like yuwie did

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2008, 04:58:06 PM »
Dnt know if anyone else had luck with the audio adds for me they were even worst then ptc.I joined 1 month before they first launched and made a trashey page to place these adds on and then started collecting credits from trafic exchange sites (they allow trafic exchange) and converting my earnings on some ptcs.when they launched i had a constant 800 to 1000 visits daily yet the adds only got played a few time and in 2 weeks i earned 8 cents so i left em.
I personally dnt recommend them for people who just wanna earn from them but they might work for people having a constant traffic on their webpage though u might end up irritating that traffic away frm your webpage.

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2008, 09:17:49 AM »
Dnt know if anyone else had luck with the audio adds for me they were even worst then ptc.I joined 1 month before they first launched and made a trashey page to place these adds on and then started collecting credits from trafic exchange sites (they allow trafic exchange) and converting my earnings on some ptcs.when they launched i had a constant 800 to 1000 visits daily yet the adds only got played a few time and in 2 weeks i earned 8 cents so i left em.
I personally dnt recommend them for people who just wanna earn from them but they might work for people having a constant traffic on their webpage though u might end up irritating that traffic away frm your webpage.

yes its true this site hasnt been serving too many actual paying ads, but now it seems they are about to kick it into high gear  ;D

also it might have been because you didnt have really good content, also think about where your visitors were coming from  ;) another reason not many ads got played more than likely

of course this network is driving for US, CA, UK traffic mainly  ;)