Author Topic: alertpay question  (Read 5418 times)

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
alertpay question
« on: June 15, 2008, 06:24:59 PM »
is there any way to see if the person your about to send the payment to is alertpay verified????

this is it  >:( i wont be sending payments to anyone without a verified alertpay account.  >:(

i refuse to pay underage kids  >:( f*** that shit  >:( i will not risk my business over some fuckin kids who are to fuckin lazy to get a damn job. GO BUM MONEY FROM YOUR FUCKIN PARENTS!  >:( >:(

does alertpay have a forum ???

in meantime i have emailed them about this issue.

ALERTPAY SECURITY IS SHIT!!!!! >:( >:( >:(

IF YOU ASK ME THIS WHOLE ALERTPAY TRANSISITION HAS OPENED UP A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF EASE FOR FUCKIN SCAMMERS!!!!! >:( >:( >:(

AND I URGE ALL ADMINS OF SITES TO DO THE SAME AND PRESS THIS ISSUE WITH ALERTPAY >:(

« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 06:26:35 PM by stalky »

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
    • Clicksia.com
    • Email
Re: alertpay question
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 06:42:39 PM »
http://dev.alertpay.com

I agree with you buddy,why on earth does PayPal and AlertPay not require a user to verify themselves right when they sign up, before they are even able to use their account. Would cut down on so much fraud it would be awesome for business owners.

As for AlertPay, nope there is no way to see if they are verified unfortunately.

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 06:59:46 PM »
http://dev.alertpay.com

I agree with you buddy,why on earth does PayPal and AlertPay not require a user to verify themselves right when they sign up, before they are even able to use their account. Would cut down on so much fraud it would be awesome for business owners.

As for AlertPay, nope there is no way to see if they are verified unfortunately.

well at least with paypal you can see if they are verified right before you send the payment, so theirs really no issue there...THANK HEAVENS FOR THAT ::) ::)

but this whole alertpay shit.... >:( ...my god they might as well plaster on their homepage:

WELCOME ABOARD FRAUD ARTISTS AND CHILDREN SCAMMERS!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

thank you for posting this willj +1
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 07:05:24 PM by stalky »

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 07:09:54 PM »
hmmm but if alertpay would need to us to verfiy our accounts at signup, i cant add a bank account cuz my country (Lebanon) isnt listed so it would hurt more honest people since the honest people are way more than the scammers i hope

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 07:27:16 PM »
hmmm but if alertpay would need to us to verfiy our accounts at signup, i cant add a bank account cuz my country (Lebanon) isnt listed so it would hurt more honest people since the honest people are way more than the scammers i hope

verifying your account with alertpay means that you must uplaod or fax off your documnets to prove that you are who you are and you are of age, it actually has nothing to do with adding bank account.

this is what im talking about.

• Thank You
  • Banned!
  • Out of my mind...I'll be back in a few minutes.
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 07:33:26 PM »
Yes, there need to be stricter verification measures. 

An unverified account should have strict limitations ... for example (I'm just throwing out numbers here) ... an unverified member could be limited to $10 per transfer and up to $200 total every 5 days.  To remove these limitations and use a credit card and/or bank account, the member would have to become verified by faxing or e-mailing copies of their ID, proof of address, etc. 

There is one payment processor (actually, it's more of a financial solutions provider) that actually requires you to physically mail a copy of government issued ID before being able to use your account.  You must send two pieces of government issued Photo ID (passport and driver's license) ... if you only have one form of ID (e.g. only a driver's license), then you have to get that copy publically notarized.  On top of this, once they receive your information, they cross check it with a list of known terrorists and other criminals.

It's procedures like these that put a damper on money laundering schemes ... especially when you're dealing with payment processors that handle worldwide/global transactions. 

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2008, 07:42:38 PM »
Yes, there need to be stricter verification measures. 

An unverified account should have strict limitations ... for example (I'm just throwing out numbers here) ... an unverified member could be limited to $10 per transfer and up to $200 total every 5 days.  To remove these limitations and use a credit card and/or bank account, the member would have to become verified by faxing or e-mailing copies of their ID, proof of address, etc. 

There is one payment processor (actually, it's more of a financial solutions provider) that actually requires you to physically mail a copy of government issued ID before being able to use your account.  You must send two pieces of government issued Photo ID (passport and driver's license) ... if you only have one form of ID (e.g. only a driver's license), then you have to get that copy publically notarized.  On top of this, once they receive your information, they cross check it with a list of known terrorists and other criminals.

It's procedures like these that put a damper on money laundering schemes ... especially when you're dealing with payment processors that handle worldwide/global transactions. 

yes excellent post rich, these measures should be taken at all payment processors,

maybe then we might actually be able to run a proper business online without dealing with the NONSENSE that we see everyday and put up!

GEE IMAGINE THAT!! ::) ::)  >:(

FUCK ALERTPAY! theres a reason these assholes have always been on the backburner! being the scum processor for such schemes like matrixes and HYIP!  >:( >:(

how much you wanna bet alertpay took on ptc industry just specificly so all the scammers would start using them?......think about that everyone  ;) ;) ;)  think how much money the scammers are actually making alertpay as well.....  ;) ;)   >:( >:( >:( >:(

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 07:45:43 PM »
Maybe we should make a new payment processor :D :D :D ;)

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2008, 07:49:16 PM »
Maybe we should make a new payment processor :D :D :D ;)

how about:

Stalkbonds.com  ;D ;D

BankButler.com  ;D ;D

SB-PAY.com   ;D ;D

you can entrust in me people i will have the finest looking free script available  ;D ;D ;) ;)

• Thank You
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2008, 09:02:42 PM »
hhhee stalky this one is the best

www.buxtard-pay.com ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

or

www.buxtardpal.com

advertise here