Author Topic: EARN MONEY SPACE - Whats the real reason im banned on EMS?  (Read 7601 times)

• Ultimate Power Profits
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • PTC WORLD SOCIAL
    • Email
EARN MONEY SPACE - Whats the real reason im banned on EMS?
« on: July 19, 2010, 08:25:21 AM »
there is no freedom of speech on ems, ask Holly how Mem and her rounded on me to get me banned for doing waht i was asked to do, and then used it to ban me for what i have done in the past just speak the truth and stand up for myself.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:39:00 PM by triple7 »

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 50
    • Email
Re: no freedom of speech, the LAST ems complaint
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 09:54:19 AM »
this was posted in a sales thread  :o

Off Topic split and moved to fun and flames

welcome Triiple7, 
as long as our rules are followed you will have complete freedom of speech at  talk:
however we will not be a dumping ground for banned ems members

we are a ptc forum,  you are welcome to stay and discuss ptc....

enjoy your stay and good luck ;D

« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 10:21:46 AM by Aurora »

• Thank You
    • The Best Guide To Make Money Online.
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 10:11:21 AM »
we will not be a dumping ground for banned ems members

we are a ptc forum,  you are welcome to stay and discuss ptc.... ;)

Could not agree more.  :-bd
 :goodpost   

• Earning is just easy ..I may or may not click during fridays
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 4
  • To God be the Glory
  • Referrals: 47
    • Bealieza.com
    • Email
Re: no freedom of speech
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2010, 10:15:09 AM »
Totally agree!    talk:

• Ultimate Power Profits
  • Thank You
    • PTC WORLD SOCIAL
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2010, 12:07:55 PM »
this was posted in a sales thread  :o

Off Topic split and moved to fun and flames

welcome Triiple7, 
as long as our rules are followed you will have complete freedom of speech at  talk:
however we will not be a dumping ground for banned ems members

we are a ptc forum,  you are welcome to stay and discuss ptc....

enjoy your stay and good luck ;D

Thank you admin, im not here to dump on ems, no need to worry, i may report at a later date but at the moment im working on resolution with the admin, but the site is suffering from pontious pilate syndrome at the moment ( please excuse the spelling )
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 12:09:36 PM by triple7 »

• Expert PHP Programmer
  • Thank You
    • http://www.offerscript.net
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2010, 04:16:30 AM »
they will continue with that behavior....

• Ultimate Power Profits
  • Thank You
    • PTC WORLD SOCIAL
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2010, 06:54:02 AM »
they will continue with that behavior....

well we will see

• Expert PHP Programmer
  • Thank You
    • http://www.offerscript.net
Re: no freedom of speech on MEMS
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2010, 04:03:45 PM »
They have already done it to several others, why would they stop with you obi?

• Ultimate Power Profits
  • Thank You
    • PTC WORLD SOCIAL
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2010, 04:54:18 PM »
i live in hope thats all i can say, and its never to late for them to start a change, i will always give those who have wronged me the chance to fix it, but it dont look good

• Ultimate Power Profits
  • Thank You
    • PTC WORLD SOCIAL
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2010, 07:44:51 AM »
its now time to report what really happened on ems. Im banned for supposedly spamming my ref link whick is just pure bs, this is what happened.

Mem has a secret owners thread running where she asks owners to post their site info and banners, did this and she banned me for posting because my banner had a ref link attached, lol

now i own the sites so i gain no advantage if i post a ref link or not if someone joins with the ref link or the site link i still get a sign up, so its just a bs excuse. Especially as the ref link is in my forum signature its just a huge excuse to get rid of a member who likes to say how it is and is far more educated than the co admin who banned them.

I contacted Northowl via clicksia, it took around 7 days to get a reply, i got a simple message saying please confirm you own the sites which i did, i then waited and waited went back to the thread and it was closed, so i started a new one and complained, more days passed and i finally got a reply back whick said

Im confused why your banned as well but Mem and Holly are up in arms about you so what can i do, please tell me?????

to which i replied lol your confused which means you dont understand why i am banned which means to me its a bad decision that i am i never received a responce to this reply i replied again and again and again and still nothing, then i made one final reply asking for Northowl to help me resolve this and said if i havnt heard back by fridya 23rd of July i would report what happened, i never got a reply its now saturday and im here posting, i have just checked my thread and its closed.

Ok lets go through why im banned and then the real reason im banned.

1) BANNED FOR HAVING MY REF LINK ATTACHED TO A BANNER IN THE PRIVATE OWNERS BOARD
(the thread asks you to post you banner it does not ask you to remove any links for the banner)

owners are asked to post there banner in the thread, the fact that mine had a ref link is irrelevant as i own the site for me ref link and site link are the same.

Now the real reasons i am banned!

I like to say what i think, i believe in saying when something is right and something is wrong.

Mem on the otherhand likes to throw her weight around is unable to talk to members on a personable level is un educated lacks the people skills required to be a co admin, shes brakes the very rules that she so so so strongly up holds.

Its mo secret on ems that myself and Mem dont get on, this i thought started a bout 2 months ago but it infact goes way back to over a year, i will get to that in a min.

So why did i have run ins with mem

i have to hold my hand up to a few errors at this stage, i did spam my ref link in the ems chat everyone does in that chat, i have since learnt that the ems chat is not a place to get any worthwhile refs anyway, i served a 3 day ban, i was also banned for having a ref link attached to payment proof screen shots, what you have to remember about me is im a massive promote i get a paymnet proof i make  a payment proofbanner and i run around posting it, i just go into promotion mode, so i get so focused on getting it out there that i just post it.

This was something i had stopped on ems cause it was drawn to my attention.

Then we get to the rediculous ness of this situation.

I made a few posts with capital letters in titles, now i never new you couldnt do this, well there is not a term of service for this, but mem started to delete and close my threads i asked her why she said we are having a major clamp down on threads with capital letters in again this is bs cause some of here threads have caps in.

So i posted a thread saying it was stupid to have this rule which mem got very angry and swore in the thread at me, i then asked for an apology, it all got very nasty for no reason, mem then moved away from the thread when i pointed out she was braking her own rules and a diff mod did a very gd job of diffusing the situation.

A thread the appeared that was in capitals i contacted holly asking why they made it sticky, they must have seen it holly replied you are petty, to which i replied i jsut want you to apply the rules fairly, to which i got a reply from holly message from mem quit the smart remarks or i wil perma ban you.

Then after i posted my banners she perma banned me.

Someone posted and asked why i was banned and mem replied tell triple 7 that she used this tactic with the cashnhits thread, then the penny dropped

I had a big dispute with cashnhits well over a year ago which was resolved well over a year ago, i was scammed by saket he stole my 3rd palce in his ref contest and guess who he gave it to his good friend mem.

So mem has been waiting a whole year to get back at me for sticking up for myself, it goes back to cashnhits.

Mem is no fit person to be the co admin of ems, shes un educated, rude, has no people skills is 100% biased andis a power seeker, this co admin brakes her own rules and makes up rules to suit her need.

Now to Northowl, he knows what has happened is wrong, he has admitted he is confused why i am banned, but it seems that Mem runs the shop, so would suggest that ems be renamed to mems.

I do have one final piece of advice for Nothowl, your the owner of your forum you should administer your forum in an unbiased non corrupt way, im not saying you are corrupt or biased but you are allowing your bad choices in co admin and mods to run YOUR FORUM in this manner.

You know the reasons im banned are bs, take responsibilty for your site and grow a pair or at least ask Mem to give them back.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 07:47:29 AM by triple7 »