Author Topic: EARN MONEY SPACE - Whats the real reason im banned on EMS?  (Read 7602 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 46
Re: no freedom of speech on MEMS
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2010, 09:07:39 PM »
Well all I can say is lol......

So much for TalkPTc not being a dumping ground for banned EMS members -

Let me just say that you were banned for good reasons (yes there was more than one reason) and that none of the EMS have any kind of grudge against you
- rules have to be enforced and the fact that you were given numerous warnings/chances and temp bans for misdemeanors didn't stop you from carrying on with your disregard for the rules

• Ultimate Power Profits
  • Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
    • PTC WORLD SOCIAL
    • Email
i was banned for good reasons ;D, i was banned for posting my banners on a thread that we were asked to post banners, and i get a perma ban for it and whats worse is northowl cant understand why im banned yet he does nothing, what hold has mem got on northowl that stops him for acting and doing the right thing and your no better, if you think its fair and just to ban someone for doing what they are asked to do on a thread then....... its just an excuse Holly you know it i know it, plus mem has  postedpetty comments against my name on the existing threads now thats very professional no one else gets special treatment like that, you should all look at the way you handled this, poor at best as for mem, mem is just un educated, has no people skills she just sites there on her ... ... with her finger on the ban button, i have given northowl every opportunity to put this right but he just closes support threads that you open so what am i to do.

• Expert PHP Programmer
  • Thank You
    • http://www.offerscript.net
Re: no freedom of speech on MEMS
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2010, 12:43:07 AM »
Well all I can say is lol......

So much for TalkPTc not being a dumping ground for banned EMS members -

Let me just say that you were banned for good reasons (yes there was more than one reason) and that none of the EMS have any kind of grudge against you
- rules have to be enforced and the fact that you were given numerous warnings/chances and temp bans for misdemeanors didn't stop you from carrying on with your disregard for the rules
rules need to be enforced yes, But the rules should be followed first by those that make them. It is not fair to make a rule and then hold others to a lower standanrd and not follow the rules you make yourself. it is rather childish if i may say so. EMS is slowing becoming a remake or ptctalk. They are slowly tstarting to show their true colors. They don't care about any but them selves. I had mem join and pm me on my forum just to find out about this whole situation. she has yet to reply to my last message to her. While i consider her to be a good friend others seem to think she is biased on everything.

But it's definantly starting to get on mynerves the fact that saket and mem are friends might show that mem was one of those that tried their hardest to get me perma banned. there is no proof of that but i have been starting to geta lil suspicious. But anyways who cares what happens at EMS we are not them I say we boycott them.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 46
i was banned for good reasons ;D, i was banned for posting my banners on a thread that we were asked to post banners, and i get a perma ban for it and whats worse is northowl cant understand why im banned yet he does nothing, what hold has mem got on northowl that stops him for acting and doing the right thing and your no better, if you think its fair and just to ban someone for doing what they are asked to do on a thread then....... its just an excuse Holly you know it i know it, plus mem has  postedpetty comments against my name on the existing threads now thats very professional no one else gets special treatment like that, you should all look at the way you handled this, poor at best as for mem, mem is just un educated, has no people skills she just sites there on her ... ... with her finger on the ban button, i have given northowl every opportunity to put this right but he just closes support threads that you open so what am i to do.

This is my last post on this matter as I don't really believe it's appropriate for you to keep dragging this out everywhere you go trying to get support, especially here.........

You were not just banned for the admin ref links it was for NUMEROUS other things that you repeatedly continued to do that were against the rules.

I understand you are angry for being banned but you need to understand that your behavior was not acceptable and as I said we gave you more than enough warnings and chances - but you chose to carry on.

You were not banned because MEM or anyone else hates you or whatever you seem to think

Whether you choose to believe me is entirely up to you

You have brought up your being banned in many places online, in what I guess is an attempt to have your account re-instated, but as it stands you have been banned for nearly a month now and I doubt very much that your account will be re-instated anytime soon.

I wish you luck in the future

• Ultimate Power Profits
  • Thank You
    • PTC WORLD SOCIAL
    • Email
Holly, its nice to see a moderator from mems now start to be respectful and professional in their posts. :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd But your just no saying anything new!

I have one question for you!

What was the one action that forced me to get banned from Mems?

I dont want to hear ooo you did this and did that, i want a clear and concise answer

What was the last action that forced me to get banned on Mems the one action that tipped ne over the edge?

• Thank You
ohh man this again lol

• Ultimate Power Profits
  • Thank You
    • PTC WORLD SOCIAL
    • Email
ohh man this again lol

yep its a familiar story with Mems as we know

Holly im waiting for my answer

• Thank You
ive recently apoligized to her to reactivate my account

• Ultimate Power Profits
  • Thank You
    • PTC WORLD SOCIAL
    • Email
well im not apologising to them they are the ones in the wrong, Northowl knows Mem has done wrong and does nothing, Mem is the corrupt one, shes is Earnmoneyspaces biggest problem, get rid of Mem and 50% of ems problems vanish

Lets see if Holly answers my question

• Thank You
I hope Triple7 you still remembers me very well. :P

You can never say that you never break any rules at EMS.
infect you also admit that in EMS

http://ems.com/forum/index.php/topic,75159.msg772300.html#msg772300

and If you read this thread above, you can get to know that i helped you a little.
you had a problem that you thought EMS Staff is not a good one with the attitude, but you cant find it here any way.

and you know better than every body that i given you one final chance to be a good human by obeying rules.
and you promised me that you will never break any rule in future, even you and me have some  PM's regarding this and you promised me in PM's too that you will never ever break any rule at EMS again.
and you know one thing i talked on you with MEM and told her that Triple7 will be a good decent girl from now. and will never do any thing wrong at EMS again. and you know what MEM replied? she said she will do it in few days as breaking Rules is the habit of triple7.
and i went on 15 days vocation and when i get back i see you banned and for a good reason too.
i was a little ashamed because i trust on you and you break my trust.
I get one final chance for you and every one teased me on that.
I cant understand triplpe7 why u spammed ur ref links every where in chat and in praises and applause section and every where else in the forum.
In the result of those you cant even use EMS anymore. Was not it better to stay on rules and be a part of EMS?
and even reading this thread completely I get to know that you even not followed rules here too. because you started this thread in wrong section. 
I suggest stay any where but stay on rules of that place.

Regards
MAK
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 12:03:59 PM by mak112 »