Author Topic: Tell me more - how can I become a Rich Greenback?  (Read 4032 times)

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 50
    • Email
Tell me more - how can I become a Rich Greenback?
« on: June 04, 2008, 10:03:47 PM »

I've been more than pleased (and receiving a nice income, I might add) since I joined a global advertising corporation back in December of last year.  It requires about 15 to 20 minutes of work per day, but it's worth every second.  It puts PTCs, HYIPs, and all of these other schemes to shame because it's a real business.   

telll me more ;D ;D anything i would be interested in??
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 12:14:45 AM by Rich Greenback »

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Banned!
  • Out of my mind...I'll be back in a few minutes.
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Tell me more - how can I become a Rich Greenback?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 12:18:03 AM »

I've been more than pleased (and receiving a nice income, I might add) since I joined a global advertising corporation back in December of last year.  It requires about 15 to 20 minutes of work per day, but it's worth every second.  It puts PTCs, HYIPs, and all of these other schemes to shame because it's a real business.   

telll me more ;D ;D anything i would be interested in??

Wow, there's so much information about this business ... I don't know where to start.   :D

The site is:  www.vip-globalmarketingsolutions.com

Two incredible women run the advertising and media corporation known as Global Marketing Solutions:  Dr. Mara Greenway (President of the company who does most of the wheeling and dealing in the high finance world over in Germany and other European countries) and Vee Fuerhoff (VP who oversees the marketing, advertising clients, and site operations and has years of experience with a real-world advertising firm/liaison)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 08:12:58 PM by Rich Greenback »

• Thank You
  • Banned!
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 01:08:05 AM »
I'll let you take a peek at my June 1st cashout.   ;)  8)  ;D  Should I click on the "Refund" link?   :D

Here is a history of cashout requests (both to the virtual wallet and to the payment processor ... note that cashouts to the virtual wallet are used to purchase more marketing packages), accrued marketing package rebates, and matrix earnings.

Here is a sneak peek of the backoffice as of today (the time in EDT [GMT -4] is shown in the upper right corner).

Part 1:

Part 2:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 08:08:26 PM by Rich Greenback »

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 34
  • Talk PTC Founder
  • Referrals: 65
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 06:26:24 AM »
Do they only pay with solidtrustpay?
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

• Thank You
  • Banned!
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008, 03:42:12 AM »
Do they only pay with solidtrustpay?

They pay with SolidTrustPay or Hatfield Oak International.

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • BANNED!!
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2008, 08:57:33 PM »
this is really really confusing i dont have a clue what this is but 20 mins for a day sounds good to earn teach me teach me :)

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2008, 11:17:07 PM »
This is very interesting.

:o

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2008, 01:28:43 AM »
This is very interesting.

:o

This is beyond interesting, this is the next level up from PTC. I remember I had a chat with stalky in chat a while ago about how BS PTC really is in the scheme of real world marketing, this program however, looks like something that actually lives in the real world and might actually have some actual market reach.

Is this why you have Washington Post on my site Rich?

• Thank You
  • Banned!
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2008, 02:39:39 AM »
This is beyond interesting, this is the next level up from PTC. I remember I had a chat with stalky in chat a while ago about how BS PTC really is in the scheme of real world marketing, this program however, looks like something that actually lives in the real world and might actually have some actual market reach.

Yes, this is definitely a business with real world connections.  There are already several clients of the advertising portion of the company, such as US News, Chicago Tribune, Marco Eagle, Naples Daily News, St. Louis Today, and Orlando Sentinel.  There are even other car manufacturers' sites which appear, such as GM, Honda, Toyota, etc.  On top of this, there are more clients, such as the Washington Post, Education Week, and others who are looking to become a part of this as well.

Here's a little background info on Vee ... her expertise lies more in the marketing side and building V-Lane's options, etc. so it is all "fluid" and complementary.  She was a former VP of Marketing for a large advertising and marketing firm; in 1998, she decided to pursue her teaching degree (which she did).  She has degrees in Marketing and Education.  She led a marketing team of roughly 25-35 men (and 2 women).  She was the youngest VP of Marketing, and the team she led had men that were old enough to be her father at that time ... yet, she outproduced them ... which led to her position as VP of Marketing.  She was also a leader in graphic design and profiling of market areas for the customers.

As for Dr. Greenway ... she has helped run numerous multi-million dollar companies.  To make a long story short, she is a shrewd businesswoman.   ;)

So yes ... there are plenty of real world connections here.  They generate revenue with several offline businesses.   

Is this why you have Washington Post on my site Rich?

I put the Washington Post, other newspapers, and other products on your site so that you would have a nice change from the typical setup (plus, it wouldn't hurt to educate some of the "kindergardeners"  :P  :D).  Too many PTC sites just advertise other PTC sites and questionable programs.  I don't know about you ... but I'd rather see a lot of newspapers in rotation than 20 different PTC, HYIP, or autosurf sites.  As I've mentioned before, Stalky's site is one of the few I know of that actually advertises affiliate programs, pay per click publishing networks, and other real world/online marketing programs. 

As a side note, this article explains the power and potential of online newspaper sites:  http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSN2424356120080124
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 02:44:43 AM by Rich Greenback »

• Thank You
  • Banned!
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2008, 12:14:01 PM »
Here's another cashout request that was requested on July 2nd and received on July 3rd.   ;D