Author Topic: PTC a complete total 100% fraud anymore  (Read 3501 times)

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
PTC a complete total 100% fraud anymore
« on: July 08, 2008, 09:54:02 AM »

as you can see PTC is nothing more than bots now , infinitely clicking on every ptc site out there inflating webmasters traffic so their site looks pretty.....

that screen up there IS NOT FUCKIN PRETTY TO ME

those screens clearly depict that on the site in particular there with  3,800 members,..... 99% of the memberbase are autoclickers and multiple accounts, because i have only gotten 68 valid ptp hits to incentria out of 3324 "supposed",.and i quote what i see on every ptc website out there.." real visitors to your website"  ::) >:(

so what do you all think the statistics are for sites with bigger memberbases? 50,000 - 100,000?

well given the fact that on a site with 3,800 members, over 99% autoclickers and multi accounts and general shitty fake hits lets do some math:

3,800 x 13 = 49,400 close enough to 50,000

so lets take away 1% for every time 3,800 needed to be multiplied to get to 50,000

that would be -13% from 99% = 86%

86% cheaters still on a site with memberbase of 50,000

now you can estimate from that on particular sites just how much real traffic your going to actually be getting if they dont ban china, maybe take 20% - 30% off on some sites ( thats still 56% cheaters) for their security measures that "some" admins have although it only takes a few days for the cheaters to find a way around the measures and then spread the news to the masses

there are very few sites out there that actually can catch the majority of cheaters and autoclickers

and also very few that ban china

this shit is nothing but a total fraud anymore people , too many things just arent right anymore

bux script is out of control, kids running them, every site is a FUCKIN SCAM anymore in some way shape or form...if they are not directly scamming you for your pay they are scamming by selling fake created bots or giving you inactives or some other ridiculous bullshit or excuses.

china and autoclickers have completely infested ptc and they are unstoppable......

this industry is nothing but scammers anymore , and every bux site has now adopted creating fake bots as acceptable and the users that use them think its acceptable as well

scammers,..children,....autoclickers,...no payments,....liars,..thieves,..oxis,.....hacks,...disappearing referrals, cancelled payments,..fake bots,..fake traffic,..staged payments to big investors to lure others in,....bux.to,....

PTC has been completely destroyed

does anyone see a future in this anymore?

P.S. forgot to mention that those screens dont even count how much ive promoted incentria on many other sites >:( ive probably sent around 10000 - 20,000 hits to the site.

so what do you think people? you still have faith in this garbage or what?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 09:56:10 AM by stalky »

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
    • imabod
Re: PTC a complete total 100% fraud anymore
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 02:53:49 PM »
I'm not sure   :-\

Even it's just a little and takes soooo much time (clicking/waiting for payment) actually I do like earning from PTC. What can I say, It's been quite fun as I do not expect a huge income from it thanks to this forum yes i'm a less noob now. Trying to get some refs I've never had. Setting up a copy pasted blog etc. I do even pay more for the internet connection   

:'(  :'(  ???

But still I hope PTC would last long honestly coz for me it's also a good place to learn but maybe a stronger scripts with some standards if it is not too much to prevent bots/autoclicker/cheaters (including the admins if possible) will be great I think for both advertisers and members. HYIP, i've never tried once... hehe ...and for just hits, I can only think of EasyHits4Me atm

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 04:24:19 PM »
First off I think ptc's should ban china no questions asked.
I think most of the ptc traffic these days are kids and they have no problem cheating that money. Or buying bot refs and earning from them many can't understand it's fuckin up the whole industry.
If ptc's owners could do some age verification I am sure this could reduce the amount of cheaters aswell. Another problem are people that barely can read/understand English.
There aren't many professional ptc owners. 99% of them are incapable of running a ptc so that's what happens.
So many new ptc's everyday it's a joke and not only bux sites even the Aurora's are spreading. 
At this point people only want joining crappy bux clones cause these paying them more than sustainable sites and they feel it's too much work for them to view the ads. They want the money for free. Maybe when sites like bux.to will die there will be a change.

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 06:25:49 PM »
Maybe when sites like bux.to will die there will be a change.

No, then they will join/rejoin IM, which is just a crappy cheaper copy! (LMFAO)

:o

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 06:35:16 PM »
Maybe when sites like bux.to will die there will be a change.

No, then they will join/rejoin IM, which is just a crappy cheaper copy! (LMFAO)

:o
Or maybe NeoBux they don't even sell their bots just rent them  :'(

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 06:43:38 PM »
yes simply pathetic all this is to me anymore, renting bots, selling bots,

pretty soon its going to be easy to view the real people of ptc

just look here

then look at ptctalk

;D ;D ;D ;D

there you have it people, the entire real memberbase of ptc industry LMFAO

what is that maybe about 1000 actual real active people between this forum and ptctalk? :D :D

and of course you know some of those 1000 are cheating so.... ::)

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2008, 03:08:28 PM »
alright who the f*** voted bux.to is the best?  i think i know who just did it....

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2008, 03:48:35 PM »
alright who the f*** voted bux.to is the best?  i think i know who just did it....

debs or tri in disguise :D

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2008, 12:10:27 AM »
I"m waiting on $102 and that's not counting the one's I removed from my google toolbar after waiting on their tos.

• Thank You
    • mhmm
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2008, 07:19:55 AM »
yes simply pathetic all this is to me anymore, renting bots, selling bots,

pretty soon its going to be easy to view the real people of ptc

just look here

then look at ptctalk

;D ;D ;D ;D

there you have it people, the entire real memberbase of ptc industry LMFAO

what is that maybe about 1000 actual real active people between this forum and ptctalk? :D :D

and of course you know some of those 1000 are cheating so.... ::)

except one of only ways to find out about PTCtalk is through advercash/titanclicks which now either of them do those ads.

only way to find out about here is when you see an ad for the voting system.

advertise here