Author Topic: What would you want to see?  (Read 3721 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Animuson Productions
Re: What would you want to see?
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2008, 03:53:26 PM »
@Toycat: However nice having questions actually about the site would be, the only way possible to do that is to have manual approval so that the admin can create a question for the site, since obviously the advertisers can't always be trusted. I know a lot of owners don't want to manually approve every ad that gets submitted. I'll think about adding it with an on/off feature but that would make coding a lot more complicated.

I can easily make it so you can target more than one country and the built in forum is a bit of a stretch but can be done. It won't have ALL the features of a normal forum because I don't want to spend THAT much time on it, but I could make it decent enough.

@JohnnyBlack: I think that could be arranged. Sort of like rewriting the premium link feature so instead of showing for upgraded members it shows to members who've made any sort of purchase within a certain amount of time. It's actually a pretty good idea as it would encourage users to actually buy straight advertising aside from just the premium memberships.

• Thank You
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2008, 04:39:02 PM »
@Toycat: However nice having questions actually about the site would be, the only way possible to do that is to have manual approval so that the admin can create a question for the site, since obviously the advertisers can't always be trusted. I know a lot of owners don't want to manually approve every ad that gets submitted. I'll think about adding it with an on/off feature but that would make coding a lot more complicated.

I can easily make it so you can target more than one country and the built in forum is a bit of a stretch but can be done. It won't have ALL the features of a normal forum because I don't want to spend THAT much time on it, but I could make it decent enough.

@JohnnyBlack: I think that could be arranged. Sort of like rewriting the premium link feature so instead of showing for upgraded members it shows to members who've made any sort of purchase within a certain amount of time. It's actually a pretty good idea as it would encourage users to actually buy straight advertising aside from just the premium memberships.

Ye this was the basic idea I was aiming for. And maybe make it some kind of a more dynamic option so the advertiser can target his ads only towards people that spent a certain amount of money on the site. Just an example lets say we'll have the ability to target people that spent more than $5,$10,$20,$50,$100... within a set time line of 3 months, 6 months. 

• Thank You
    • Animuson Productions
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2008, 04:45:25 PM »
@JohnnyBlack: I can try and see where it goes. It should be simple enough.

• Thank You
    • mhmm
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2008, 04:57:07 PM »

i meant you have the option to for any ad you want, Like you can have it just for self sponsored ads...

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2008, 05:41:31 PM »
Fantastic thread, thanks Animuson for giving us users this chance!  :)

Great ideas, guys, I especially like Toycat's about targeting several countries: ClixSense has such a great menu for that, giving the advertiser the ability to select even big areas, continents.  ;)

• Thank You
    • mhmm
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2008, 06:11:25 PM »
target by whether the user has bought anything and whether the user has any referrals is another idea.

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2008, 06:17:28 PM »
target by whether the user has bought anything and whether the user has any referrals is another idea.

thats a really good ides,...target by specific member stats

• Thank You
    • mhmm
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2008, 06:27:26 PM »

thats a really good ides,...target by specific member stats
as on programmes like yuwie you'd want to refer a referrer :)

advertise here