Author Topic: BRL???  (Read 2463 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
BRL???
« on: September 23, 2008, 08:14:50 PM »
hey guys i was wondering what happened to BRL he hasnt been to the forum for a while now just wondering what happened to him.

any news guys?

• Thank You
    • mhmm
    • Email
Re: BRL???
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 10:28:00 PM »
hey guys i was wondering what happened to BRL he hasnt been to the forum for a while now just wondering what happened to him.

any news guys?
the feed on the homepage of TPTC isn't showing either

well he updated his site yesterday so....

• Thank You
  • A bad worker always blames his tools.
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 01:21:11 PM »
he is active , no doubt , on hes site. the thing is that since he argue whit stalky he left and since then no response . i`ve send him a pm , but ..nothing . after a few days of hes last post here he begin to change his top20 too , and not i , bleah..really dont like it. it looks like everything that he believed in was in vain .

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 09:57:59 PM »
yes BRL is active on  his site,  check his top20 or payout proof, they are updated almost daily :)

i really dont think everything he believed in was in vain but opinions do change. yes his top20 changed from aurora only to include some paying bux sites but is that really a bad thing?

lets be honest here for a minute?  members join sites to earn something extra. we can tell them to join nice safe sustainable low earning auroras and a few of them will do just that but the majority of clickers will turn around and join very unsustainable higher earning buxes. they are willing to take the risk and it is their risk to take.

i know and BRL knows and most of the members joining buxes know they wont last long so isnt it a good thing to show the sites that are at least paying for now?

when willj launched earn3 and extra10 everybody said they wouldnt last long but willj was a 'trusted' admin so it was okay to join.  whats the difference with those 2 or any other paying bux site?

i join lots of aurora sites but i also join some bux sites.  i try to stay away from known scammers and hidden owners and usually i manage to get paid a few times before the sites disappear
i do occassionally get scammed but i get over it :D i even get scammed by aurora sites sometimes :D

• Thank You
    • mhmm
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 10:27:24 PM »
yeah including buxes isn't too bad but to get in get out you HAVE to refer people :(

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 10:55:08 PM »
you HAVE to get referals,  ;D  without them you might just make it to first payout before it disappears but if they have a 60 days wait to get paid you probably will not get paid :D

i advertise a lot of aurora sites but i gave up on advertising any site im not sure about a long time ago.  now i buy refs on some of the sites i trust will be around for a while,  i join the first day, buy the first available refs,  most of my refs get refs too and we all get paid a few times.

i bought refs on willjs sites, paidclicks networks sites and i bought refs on mainbux, so far i made a very nice profit on all of them.
i even bought refs on crewbux because of all the payout proof and i made a profit there too

actually the only 'honest' bux i ever bought refs and got scammed belonged to lalo and pedro, both were 'trusted'  :D

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2008, 01:43:30 AM »
I don't fault BRL, I mean, we must remember that he does want to make some money.  For example, I promote sites that I am not sure about, even sites that are most likely scams *cough* 247bux, clickin.me *cough*

The honest sites don't make you too much money, but the bux sites are good quickies if you are fast enough.

• Thank You
    • mhmm
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2008, 07:56:59 AM »
yeah aurora is probaly best in the long terms for profits, off course some fail, but its easy to find tursted owners.

• Thank You
  • A bad worker always blames his tools.
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2008, 10:02:09 AM »
what? i know that all sites pay at the beginning scam or not , i dont and never going to like sites that are obviously scams or more likely breathless , and i will never promote any of these. brl  earn his popularity whit hes exemplary site . now is not so exemplary anymore .
i dont like low paying aurora myself. i just dont like what sites he chose to advertise .
obviously when a site is highly unsustainable and more members are referred to them the more advertisers that site will have and the more money the owner will have  ; after all of this finished the site will close and the owner will disappear whit the money and whit the chance to open another future scam. this means he win not we . well i`m the type who thinks about all not just me personally so im not going to advertise some joke site for myself to earn some money and say just : ...screw the rest i dont care, i`ve made my cut .

but this is just me.

advertise here