Author Topic: Earn Money Space Forums  (Read 5539 times)

• ItsFunky

Earn Money Space Forums
« on: October 09, 2008, 03:48:36 PM »
Hi All

I am not a member of this forum but my other half is and this forum is pathetic.

The double standards is a joke the Admin and Mods let their friends and associates get away with blue member while others have their posts edited and deleted for doing nothing worse then what the associates and friends do.

I have personally seen many posts made on this forum that have been left by the mods when they should have been edited or deleted. There rules state

General Forum Rules

* No Profanity (Insults, Cursing, etc..)
* No Spamming (Congrats In Payment Proofs Board, Welcome In Introduce Yourself Board, ect..)
* Respect Other Members And Staff
* Read Each Board's Rules & Follow Them
* Referral Links Are Allowed ONLY In The Referral Exchange Board, Downline Builder, Referral Deals Board And In Your Signature
* Do Not Post Adult Or Illegal Material

Not Following These Rules Will Get You Banned Or Your Posts Deleted!

I have seen many members being degraded and slagged by a certain member i will not mention here but if you want me too i will :) But this member is left to his own devices and left to continue bagging and slaggin their members without any conciqences.

This forum should be avoided i know Willj owns it but it seems to be getting as bad as PTCTalk now it states you have freedom of speech but this is not true your post will be edited by the admin or one of the mods if your not in the right ring of people.

Funky

« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 05:12:15 AM by ItsFunky »

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • A bad worker always blames his tools.
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: Earn Money Space Forums
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 07:37:11 PM »
some members here have a lot of experience and because some noob come here and try to promote ..lets say isabel and he gets his explanation about that isabel is a bs site and he is still promoting it then yes u can call that "not in the right ring of people." lots of scamers dont like this forums and they send some hipocrits to promote their scam and because of this the forum is judged that it is not a freedom of speech forum , and who is able to understand this can understand what is going on on the forum.
scammers are lowest/worst kind and they will always do anything to keep on scaming.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 12:32:30 AM »
99% of earn space forum are from ptctalk thats a fact not my opinion so expect members to talk about this forum in that way.

just ignore them they will learn just needs some time

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 03:52:00 PM »
LOL Funky i just saw your other half decided to leave Earnmoneyspace :'(  tell him to go back i really enjoyed his posts ;D ;D
deslusional is so twysted, he really needs someone to tell him the truth now and then. ;D 

it is just another ptctalk but somehow the arguements there are much more heated, must be something to do with all the banned scammers posting there :D  they seem to have their own code of ..... :'(

twysted and lola agruements are fun too ;D

• ItsFunky

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2008, 03:27:04 AM »
Hi Sabby

:D I told him but not sure if you will see him posting again or not ???

Twysted deserves everything he gets i just cant get over what he gets away with saying there when others do as he does they get punsihed he does what ever the hell he likes and thats not fair ::)

Thats just it with twysted he cant handle the truth :D :D :D He calls everyone scammers but does he not remember he is also one :D :D :D

Will must be very proud of his forum and the way his Mods moderate well done to him :D :D :D

Funky

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2008, 10:59:19 AM »
i hope i do see him post again ;D ;D 

twysted does deserve everything he gets and a lot more too ;D 

he has his very own version of the truth, he doesnt consider himself a scammer,  he sees it as a failed business.  i can understand a business failing once,  but 4 times in a row is ridiculous and obvious scam.

i guess he really is an expert at scam(ming),  he changed his stupid scambux to a scam busting forum and even that failed, but it made him think he actually knows what he is talking about.  he is wrong :D :D :D

most of wills forum and mods are from ptctalk,  i dont see a lot of difference there :D

• ItsFunky

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2008, 12:17:59 PM »
Hi Sabby

You will see him again he has told me :D

He's just having a break and recharging his batteries :D

He has given himself the right names he sure is Twysted and Delusional :D

He is one messed up person thats for sure ::)

Yeah i gathered that as Albs is one of the mods there and the others i was sure was from there too ::)

Ps: Did you get me reply to your PM i havent heard back from you and wasnt sure if i sent it or hit the cancel button by mistake :D

Funky

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2008, 11:13:27 PM »
i am glad he went back ;D

i went back to ptctalk to check some of the old posts :D  the 2 of them have been 'chatting' for a very long time, tell him if he needs some new batteries i am very willing to send some  ;D ;D

twysted is messed up,  can you imagine him writing a ptc script after he couldnt even fix his own site ???

yes i got your reply and replied ;D

• ItsFunky

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2008, 06:37:17 AM »
http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/index.php/topic,3079.msg16697.html#new

:D :D :D :D :D :D

I guess they think im insaner :D :D :D

And i think Albs thinks im you :D :D :D

This is sooo funny last time i looked i was female :D :D

I guess they cant read either so i'll say it again IM NOT A MEMBER THERE BUT MY OTHER HALF IS and he is MALE!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Its easy to assume then to get the facts isnt it ::)

Funky

• Thank You
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2008, 02:40:06 PM »
LOL that was fun ;D ;D ;D

but your right, they do lock anything they dont like,  sometimes the truth is just too hard to take :'(  twisted does appear to have some special privileges :'( :'(

3 locked threads and the only one they leave open is the one where he is promoting his 'new" script :'(
he appears to be their inhouse 'scam' expert and i can even understand why :D there is nothing as good as first hand experience :D

i wont go back, i hate it when his lies are the last comments in a locked thread :'(

advertise here